FIX WIFI DROP, WIFI UI AP SCAN and STREAMING CONNECTION STABILITY PROBLEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIX WIFI DROP, WIFI UI AP SCAN and STREAMING CONNECTION STABILITY PROBLEM

First of all, from now i think that any device could have a wifi fixed and work as it should without any hardware mod. when we got a stable wifi, it should really help to resolve some video buffering issue. that work for me on my tablet and many tv sticks i got.

Most china devices are ship with a blank regulatory domain for wifi. All good wifi chip like broadcom(rk901,903), ralink mediatek, realtek... should work properly as it was wifi dongle for pc but with proper software.... not blank crucial part of code, none of wifi chip is so cleaver to learn himself how to work.

You need to set ro.wifi.channels= in build.prop for things to work properly
    US Wi-Fi standards and broadcast channels are limited to 1-11
    UK have different regulatory standard for WiFi allow broadcast on channels 1-13

in all rom from china that i know
    ro.wifi.channels= is always blank here's a major problem to get stable wifi

ro.wifi.channels=11
    wifi.supplicant_scan_interval
    =90 must be set according to your device, 75 or 90 for rk901,rk903 chip is good. possibility are 15,30,45,60,75,90,105,120,135,150,165,180.... for my pipo 90 is fine but drain battery faster...

i also edit /system/etc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf
    ctrl_interface=wlan0
    to

ctrl_interface=eth0

so far my pipo m9pro 3g has not dropped wifi yet. also in android ui wifi ap scan my 3 router won't stay forever in 'not available' status when i'm 6 feet away... four blue bar wifi signal show real strengh of signal now from 1to4 in real-time (also in android ui wifi ap scan) , status bar show wifi won't stuck to full bar anymore when the connection is drop....

MOST IMPORTANT: now i got stable wifi and could be 200ft away from my router, can connect to mall wifi without going on the roof i test to stream 1080p crystal clear movie from router of my friend 3 house away and without any cut

bring a fix for gps to my m9pro 3g will be the next level....

That is some good info, I wonder if it will help with wifi speeds on my M8 box. The stability of WiFi is good, I find more that I might not have a fast connection.

Comment

Like this... thanks for information

Comment

Thanks for such great information.

Comment

Hi
          nice Info,why you dont post it in Pipo Section too???Much Pipo Users have Wifi Problems.

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Working...
          X