Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!!! MX2 BOX STUCK ON BLACK SCREEN( NO VIDEO SIGNAL) & ONLY BOOTS TO SD RESTORE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!! MX2 BOX STUCK ON BLACK SCREEN( NO VIDEO SIGNAL) & ONLY BOOTS TO SD RESTORE

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME! ALL OF A SUDDEN ME MX2 BOX DOESNT HAVE ANY VIDEO SIGNAL WHEN CONNECTED TO THE TV. BLUE LIGHT IS ON BUT IT SHOWS NO CONNECTION.
    I FOLLOWED MANY TUTORIALS ON FLASHING DIFFERENT ROMS, BUT WHEN I INSERT SD CARD IT FLASHED PERFECTLY BUT KEEPS REBOOTING TO RESTORE SCREEN. I DONT EVEN HAVE TO USE TOOTHPICK METHOD. AN INFINITE REBOOT LOOP TO RESTORE, AND WHEN I REMOVE SD CAR, IM BACK TO THE BLCK SCREEN , NO VIDEO SIGNAL! PLEASE HELP ME SOMEBODY.

REBOOT LOOP

Originally posted by kulchaboi View Post
    PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME! ALL OF A SUDDEN ME MX2 BOX DOESNT HAVE ANY VIDEO SIGNAL WHEN CONNECTED TO THE TV. BLUE LIGHT IS ON BUT IT SHOWS NO CONNECTION.
    I FOLLOWED MANY TUTORIALS ON FLASHING DIFFERENT ROMS, BUT WHEN I INSERT SD CARD IT FLASHED PERFECTLY BUT KEEPS REBOOTING TO RESTORE SCREEN. I DONT EVEN HAVE TO USE TOOTHPICK METHOD. AN INFINITE REBOOT LOOP TO RESTORE, AND WHEN I REMOVE SD CAR, IM BACK TO THE BLCK SCREEN , NO VIDEO SIGNAL! PLEASE HELP ME SOMEBODY.
    Usually this is reminisent of a soft brick via alteration to system files,build prop or resolution in the build prop not saying you've done that but it is it's behaviour after that that's reminisent.Any way unless your system updates over sd card and you have the usb debuging option disabled chances is it's stuffed possibly,but if you can aquire a connection over usb or over micro usb on a pc then you may be able to reflash or if was on some prior firmware and an update is out? Then you could maybe update and save all data in the process just get to recovery with update in place and update without deleting anything hopefully it will alter files and force it back into boot up mode and go through an upgrade and resolve it in the process of fixing it but it's purely a speculation or guetimate i am assuming here?
    Good luck
    What is the world if you don't explore?

Comment

Working...
    X