Nextbook 7 Premium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fireproof34 View Post
    Finless i use to have a Ptab 7200 (it broke) but those guys are despately wanting to get it rooted. I gave them your name and Url so hopfully they hit you up to get that one rooted as well. the stock rom is here. http://www.southerntelecom.com/polar...200/update.zip
    Yes we could use some please! I actually have the pmid700, but the only difference is size of internal memory. Anyway, I have the images extracted from the update image.

Any help or guidance would be very appreciated, thank you.

Thread with all of our work is located here
    so i had to make a split second decision this morning, the store i work at had the Polaroid android tab for 80$, they only had 20 of them with 300+ people waiting outside, so i hid one and bought it later. Now, is there a way to root it and flash...

Comment

Downloading the ROM now but please move this convo the to polaroid tablets forum that we will create today. Stay tuned.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
        Downloading the ROM now but please move this convo the to polaroid tablets forum that we will create today. Stay tuned.

Bob
        Will do thank you!
        This link is to a folder with all of my files pertaining to the tablet. The one marked "files from 2.4" is what I got from adb. Not all files would copy though, even with this:
        adb shell
        busybox cp -R /system ....

Last edited by chidave09; 01-31-2012, 18:20.

Comment

New DocHoppy Rom is Up!

Comment

Great to see your Rom on the site up and running!
            Please consider donating to purchase tablets for Finless Bob to continue his work. This will help in the creation of custom roms and build an even stronger development base for our community. Thank you for you support!

PLEASE CLICK THE DONATE BUTTON BELOW

<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
            <input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_s-xclick">
            <input type="hidden" name="hosted_button_id" value="3GN5JFZXXQLCA">
            <input type="image" src="http://www.freaktab.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565&d=1341333954&thumb =1" border="0" name="submit" alt="PayPal — The safer, easier way to pay online.">
            https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_GB/i/scr/pixel.gif
            </form>

Comment

Originally posted by Damo View Post
              Great to see your Rom on the site up and running!
              Thanks Damo, Getting good reviews over on XDA so far. Minor issue with settings-about nextbook-status. Gets a force close, I believe this is because I removed the telephonyprovider.apk and odex.

Comment

Market issue?

hey have your rom on my next7p runs great, however due to the device name in the build.prop file i belive or what ever file the market looks at to see what device you have all i get from market is this app/program is not compatible with your device. I do know however if i download the apk and install they work I.e. slacker radio actually it does not even come up on the search due to incompatibilty. is there anyway you can change the device name in future to correct the market issue. say maybe a kindle fire .prop file maybe i have one of those to have it rooted and it got a full working market..
                thanks
                crzyjoker13
                your rom is really the tits

next7p
                htc thunderbolt gingerituis3d
                kindle fire
                moto x2
                moto droid on steriroids

Comment

Which ROM are you ruinning? My ROM or Doc's?

If you running mine please see the readme as I tell you how to clear stuff and get full market.

Bob
                  "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                  "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                  "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                  "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                  "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                  "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                  "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                  "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                  "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

thanks for quick reply

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                    Which ROM are you ruinning? My ROM or Doc's?

If you running mine please see the readme as I tell you how to clear stuff and get full market.

Bob

Bob went to your thread and followed instruction for file deletes oddly enough vending.updater was not to be found
                    So I deleted other three rebooted and opened up market and receive server error. I am useing docs ROM. Downloading yours right now...will run titanium bakup and install your and see if it works.... Ie slacker radio and irunner..as it is my daughters tablet ....update market works after second boot...
                    Thanks for the push in right direction
                    Last edited by crzyjoker13; 02-06-2012, 04:49. Reason: update status

Comment

So I havmy dpi set at 120 and i lve it bu i was finding that the contrast of the screen was making it hard to read stuff on a white bground. Other stuff looked washed out as well. So I found this https://market.android.com/details?id=com.netmanslab.sa on the maket (lol sorry the play store) that let you chance contrast as well as color hues and all my problmes are fixxed. Hope this helps if anyone was having the same issues.

Sent from my next7P using xda premium

Sent from my next7P using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X