Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MX1 New Stock Firmware Release,Big Improve

Hi geekbuying

I am having a problem with the imito mx1 not sending signal to any of my TVs unless its in attached for a few hours. For instance I'll connect after work on my main TV watch a few videos for a hour or so then move it my TV in my room and boom no signal. It has 11/19 firmware installed I've tried other power plugs and HDMI cables. What else can I do to remedy this. I would hate to send it back and have to wait for replacement as I stay in San Francisco. Thanks in advanceClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1354328974283.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.4 KB
ID:	429372

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Ouch!!!

Bob,

After all you did for their product. I can't beleve they would use your code without your permission. Imito owes you big for that slick willy move. I hope for their sake they pony up and give you what you are asking. They owe you at least that much, as a jesture of good fath. Bob, your ROM is the reason I bouht the MX1. I am confident your work will be selling many more of these devices for Imito. Thanks for all of your hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
        I am not sure, maybe i can try for you tomorrow. Do you own the UG007?
        Yeah, it'll be great if you could test it out for me. My UG007 is arriving soon I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzzzer View Post
          Tnx !
          Any news about 1080р on MX1 ?
          What do you mean by this? 1080p works fine on mine. I just streamed a 17gb 1080p movie off my computer last night.

Mine is MX2 but I believe they are identical except for bluetooth version and case.

Comment

Originally posted by epichigh View Post
            What do you mean by this? 1080p works fine on mine. I just streamed a 17gb 1080p movie off my computer last night.

Mine is MX2 but I believe they are identical except for bluetooth version and case.
            Because 1080p output is really 720p scaled up to look like 1080p

Comment

Originally posted by lambstone View Post
              Because 1080p output is really 720p scaled up to look like 1080p
              Oh I see. So setting 1080p HDMI mode in the screen settings doesn't make the movies 1080p?

Comment

Originally posted by epichigh View Post
                Oh I see. So setting 1080p HDMI mode in the screen settings doesn't make the movies 1080p?
                Yes. Try switching between 1080p Mode and 720p mode and you'll find that nothing has changed. Your 1080p movies are still being scaled up from 720p

Comment

try this MX1 ROM on UG007, no lucky

hi, Just now, i test this MX1 rom on UG007, but i get no lucky to make it work.
                  Looking for developers
                  http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
                    ACK

I just checked this ROM and Imito used MY status bar hide code from my ROM as well as other tweaks I did
                    I know because I tag my stuff!

Oh well.... what can I do about it

Well one thing they can do IS RELEASE SOURCE CODE SO WE CAN DO BETTER!

Imito... you used my stuff so why NOT please release sources!
                    We can make real 1080 ROM and other things......

You owe me now Imito so release sources! We can partner as a group and make you better ROMs if you release sources!!!!!

Bob
                    +1

Comment

Thank you!

Looks like I have you to thank for the awesome firmware update. I came across this thread while searching for info on the Imito MX1 and have to say thanks for all your hard work. It sucks they gimped some of your code/ideas, but if it wasn't for you I'd still think this Imito MX1 was a piece of crap (until the latest update). I'm still running stock, but in the future (once I'm brave enough) I'll switch over to your finless ROM. Developers like you make android great so please keep making the Imito MX series better! I joined just to let you know Bob!

Geekbuying/Imito team....Work with this guy and release the source code (or just send it to him)! He has the ability to make your product better!

ACK

I just checked this ROM and Imito used MY status bar hide code from my ROM as well as other tweaks I did

You owe me now Imito so release sources! We can partner as a group and make you better ROMs if you release sources!!!!!

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by guardzero View Post
                        Looks like I have you to thank for the awesome firmware update. I came across this thread while searching for info on the Imito MX1 and have to say thanks for all your hard work. It sucks they gimped some of your code/ideas, but if it wasn't for you I'd still think this Imito MX1 was a piece of crap (until the latest update). I'm still running stock, but in the future (once I'm brave enough) I'll switch over to your finless ROM. Developers like you make android great so please keep making the Imito MX series better! I joined just to let you know Bob!

Geekbuying/Imito team....Work with this guy and release the source code (or just send it to him)! He has the ability to make your product better!
                        +1000

Imito should cooperate. The bigest and activ comunity they'll have, the bigest sales they'll do !
                        It's a win / win cooperation.

Comment

Originally posted by elflyer View Post
                          +1000

Imito should cooperate. The bigest and activ comunity they'll have, the bigest sales they'll do !
                          It's a win / win cooperation.
                          Let's hope so. I've just ordered a MX1 and it would be good if Bob & co. could improve it further. As you say, they have everything to gain by co-operating.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                            HI Guys:

After long time communication with the factory, we finally make them to release a new update for the iMito MX1/MX2.

The following rom can work both on MX1 and MX2, we have tested. here is the changelog:

1 add the soft power off function, so you can power off the device without unplug it each time!

2 add the Hide toolbar(status bar) function, you can see the following photos, now you are no need to worry can’t do the full screen when you watch movie.

Also another good news to geekbuying customers only! We have pushed the factory to release a new cell phone control app, like(droidmote), you can use to control the MX1 and MX2 with your android smartphone.(we have taken a video and will show that on our youtube channel later), Please notice, all of the orders which placed in our site, please email me your order number and send to [email protected]. we will send you the APK via email. it is a Free Gift to the MX1/MX2 customers in geekbuying. thanks for your support all the time!

More information,please visit our offical blog:
                            HI Guys: After long time communication with the factory, we finally make them to release a new update for the iMito MX1/MX2. The following rom can work both on MX1 and MX2, we have tested. here is the changelog: 1 add the soft power off function, so you can power off the device without unplug […]

This ROM can work on both MX1 and MX2.

thanks
                            Hi, thanks for the update. Now I don't have to install a specific app for hiding the status bar. However, if I may, a suggestion could be pointed to this matter. It would be a lot better if the status bar could be set as autohide, instead of being hidden "manually" by the user. The thing is, I usually use it sticking to my TV with XBMC at autostart. With my good old MK802 II, the status bar did the autohide as soon as XBMC is running, but the MX1 still requires me to have a click for that. Don't get me wrong, this is really good, I like it, but could be closer to perfection for me.

Secondly, I tried WiFi hotspot before and after the update... and, still no change. I hope it's not a faulty item and could be fixed at the next update. Clicking the corresponding check box only gave me a statement saying it's being turned on... forever. I don't know whether this happens to MX2 too, because my package is still somewhere between me and you... which means, yes, I bought it from Geekbuying.

Regarding the bonus remote app, does it require root? If yes, then it won't have too many difference to DroidMote. Sometimes I wonder why iMito does not produce rooted sticks from the start. But rooting is quite simple, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Comment

ACK

Bob
                              since geekbuying is on this froum they can pass on the message to imito ..to relase the source code so that devs can imporove on it..doesnt look good when they copy other devs work and dont want to relase sources,,

Comment

Originally posted by XinfinityoO View Post
                                since geekbuying is on this froum they can pass on the message to imito ..to relase the source code so that devs can imporove on it..doesnt look good when they copy other devs work and dont want to relase sources,,
                                geekbuying seems to be ignoring all these posts ._.

Comment

Working...
                                X