rktools problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rktools problem

When trying to use rktools i get a download file failed. I am able to erase IDB then I tick loader and click run. Evereything goes like it is suppose to until
    checking download data size(471040)K, Checked(10240)k
    ERROR: Download file failed
    ERROR: Run failed

I don't know what to do next. It is a Craig cmp745e. I had used this tool in the past with no problems but now It won't turn on and seems to be stuck in flash mode. I don't have to do anything for the tool to find my device.

if you have them try different USB cables, different ports, restart the PC. One of them normally does the job.
    900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

Re: rktools problem

I tried different cables, ports and even computers. I still get the same error.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

I'd start off with trying a fresh download and try flashing that.

From the flash tool what options do you have, I see to remember having two options for flashing, try both.

Does the tab have any reset option to put it into mask mode. You may end up having to disassemble the TAB
        900Supersport

900supersports FreakTab rkROMkitchen

900supersports guide to working-RK-ROMs

Under Construction 900supersports guide to working MediaTek ROMS

Struggling for time at the moment, but will try and drop by when I can.

If you would like to support my ROM development then please visit my Google site donate page where you can make a paypal donation

freaktab developer

Proof that you're never to old to learn. Sometimes too old to remember though.

Comment

AW: rktools problem

This Problem i know got it this Week. I was horrible to find. Here the Solution: You need more Power on your USB Port. Buy a USB Hub with Power Supply or Tweak your Front USB. If you tweak Front USB you must Connect USB 5+ with the Main Power of your PC. I will send you a Wiring Diagramm if you need.

Rainer

Send from me :-)

Comment

Re: rktools problem

Sounds complicated. Maybe I'll just exchange it from the store I bought it from.. ..so far they have a very liberal return policy.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Working...
            X