Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

..MX1 dead..Please geekbuying help me!

Hi to all,

i've bought an mx1 the 7th, used for a while with great satisfaction...two days ago i was reading my e mail and suddenly the screen has become black...i've tried to turn the mx1 off but when i tried to turn it on nothing happened: the screen was still black and the blu led in the rear part of the minipc off...the strange thing is that in the passed days using the mx1 also for two or more hours the minipc was always warm and i was impressed about it...the other day, when the damage happened it was very hot...i really don't understand what it could be happened!...now i've got my mini pc dead and i don't know what to do...any ideas? it could be possible to reset it?

thank for answers!
    Last edited by Raphel; 12-04-2012, 06:55.

HI

Please try to charge it with another charger or charge it with the USB cable to check if the led light on.

We have sold so many MX1, we never heared this problem before, are you using this MX1 all day, and never power it off? anyway, please don't worry, we are here to try to help
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

...thank you for your fast reply...i've still tried to power it with another charger but no way: the mini pc doesn't turn on...

...i've used for several days but maximum 2-3 hours per time...when i don't use it i turn it off...i'm really worried about my mini pc

Comment

Please open the MX1, and take a photo for the board, and send the board img to my message, i want to check that.

thanks
        Looking for developers

Comment

ok thank you..i will as soon as possible!

Comment

...hem...how can i open the minipc? is there any screw on it?

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
              Please open the MX1, and take a photo for the board, and send the board img to my message, i want to check that.

thanks
              Hello,

i've made some photos of the mx1's board...
              Last edited by Raphel; 12-04-2012, 07:06.

Comment

...hi do you know anything?

Comment

Originally posted by Raphel View Post
                  ...hi do you know anything?
                  Hi

I have sent you the priviate message and transfer the photo to imito engineer to check the board. we want to find the problem.

any other forum users, do you have suggestions?
                  Looking for developers

Comment

ok here aClick image for larger version

Name:	2012-12-03_19-31-03_179.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	429395Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-12-03_19-21-46_892.jpg
Size:	198.5 KB
ID:	429396Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-12-03_19-24-21_931.jpg
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	429397Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-12-03_19-26-21_552.jpg
Size:	199.9 KB
ID:	429398
                    re the photo again: the problem is due to a bad welding to the alimentation micro usb the 5vc one...you can see it by my photos...at the moment the micro usb in object is totally detached by the board: trying softly to remove the power supply also the other welding gived up...

Comment

Unfortunately it seems ANY device that uses this micro USB connector as board mount can have a problem with it breaking off if your not careful!

I myself have broken off the one on my ug802 and had to repair it myself. Since then I have been VERY careful with my MX1 when using the connector.

Personally I think manufacturers should use the mini-USB connector as it mounts to the board MUCH better. Lile what the MK808 uses.

This is how you fix it for the ug802. The process should be similar for MX1.

Bob
                      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

this is amazingly useful input.
                        this and the root-cause analysis on the wifi issues... I see so many people posting all over the place trying to get answers.

great forum, Mr Finless. I hope some of these makers are paying attn to your input

Comment

Imito MX1 stucks on Bootscreen

Hi Geekbuying,
                          now im a bit disappointed and hope you can help.
                          After you agreed to refund my mk808 because of the black screen issue,yesterday
                          my imito mx1 stoped working.
                          I was using it and when i wanted to go back to the launcher it just didnt opend the ,auncher(i was still in the programm but couldnt go back to main screen.after the first reboot same thin happen,imito booted into
                          android bit i couldnt open the launcher.after the second reboot it stuck with the 2nd bootlogo (imito mx series).after the 3rd reboot it stops now right away after the imito logo comes up.
                          so there is no way to boot the device anymore.i was using finless 1.4a for more than 2 weeks,no probs and
                          now just out of nothing the device wont boot.
                          please help me with this,i was really happy with my android sticks but now im loosing my confidence in these sticks...
                          pleayse geekbuying give ma fast solution to this.
                          i tryd different power plug,different cables,diiferent ports as well as tryd to get in flash mode to reflash but nothing works!!
                          please help,thanks
                          kai

Comment

MX1 stop working...geekbuying please help

Hi Geekbuying,
                            order 3003298
                            I was using it and when i wanted to go back to the launcher it just didnt opend the ,auncher(i was still in the programm but couldnt go back to main screen.after the first reboot same thin happen,imito booted into
                            android bit i couldnt open the launcher.after the second reboot it stuck with the 2nd bootlogo (imito mx series).after the 3rd reboot it stops now right away after the imito logo comes up.
                            so there is no way to boot the device anymore.i was using finless 1.4a for more than 2 weeks,no probs and
                            please help me with this,i was really happy with my android sticks but now im loosing my confidence in these sticks...
                            i tryd different power plug,different cables,diiferent ports as well as tryd to get in flash mode to reflash but nothing works!!
                            please help,thanks
                            kai

Comment

Hi

Please let me know if the light on mx1 is still on? have you tried to updated to the lastest firmware here:

HI Guys: After long time communication with the factory, we finally make them to release a new update for the iMito MX1/MX2. The following rom can work both on MX1 and MX2, we have tested. here is the changelog: 1 add the soft power off function, so you can power off the device without unplug […]

Originally posted by rawbkk View Post
                              Hi Geekbuying,
                              please help,thanks
                              kai
                              Looking for developers

Comment

Working...
                              X