Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help disassembling n 101 II

Hi guys
    Anybody has a clue about how to disassemble this thing? Need speaker swap that has blown, and to remove some particle of dust under the screen that is making me crazy
    Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

The front "screen" pops away from the back plastic cover. Inside are "snaps". You have to use a THIN device to work and pry around the edges and then the front will pop away from the back.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Re: Help disassembling n 101 II

My back cover is made from metal. Should i use the same method?I've already made some tryes but no sucess at all plus i fear to damage the device not using the right tools or method. Do you think it is possible to remove the dust under the screen or is it glued or something?
      Thanks

Comment

OK so you have metal back... Same as N101-1

So you see the metal back and then the plastic rim on the back? Yours comes apart from the back not the front. Sorry for saying that. You will slide something between the metal back and the plastic rim. Do this from the other side of the ports first. Then go around the unit top and bottom. You should be able to pop the metal back from the plastic rim. Now one thing I cannot answer is the port door. I do not have that so I am not sure what happens on that side.

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Thanks, finally managed to open it. I was able to clean the "big" dust grain that was annoying me, since this device is not really dust proof and some minor very tinny grains remained there. Nothing to worry about since i didn t quite removed the screen but just the two bottom screws that allowed me to insert a bit of paper to gently rubber the dust spot. Dont changed the speaker cause i dont have a spare one but at least now i know how to open the tablet.
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by kosteau911 View Post
            Thanks, finally managed to open it. I was able to clean the "big" dust grain that was annoying me, since this device is not really dust proof and some minor very tinny grains remained there. Nothing to worry about since i didn t quite removed the screen but just the two bottom screws that allowed me to insert a bit of paper to gently rubber the dust spot. Dont changed the speaker cause i dont have a spare one but at least now i know how to open the tablet.
            Cheers

i had the same problem with a blown speaker to take it apart all your do is take the 3 screws out from where the flap(ports) is then get a really thin flathead screwdriver and pry it open all the way around start from the flap part(inbetween the orange plastice and the screen). i ended up just twisting the wires together from the old speaker because i dont have a soldering iron.

elijah where i baught the tablet sent me a replacement speaker which was good i think if you put anything metal around the speaker is what causes it to blow that and it's a peice of chinease shit . GL

let us kno if you get a replacement speaker and where from.

Comment

Maybe i ll put some cell phone's spare speaker, like from a sony ericsson or so, my asus eeepc got some pretty nice speakers too though i dont know if it fits nicely in the yuandao. Gonna be kind of trial and error...
              Anyway i dont expect great sound power cause i use it mainly with earphones but at least some decent and not crackling sound ... It used to produce good sound but one day i cranked it up with some pitchy sounds and it blown away. Still pretty happy with my (really) chinese tab
              Cheers from Portugal

Comment

Working...
              X