Which N101 do I have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which N101 do I have?

OK I have purchased a Yuandao N101, or at least that is what I have ordered. However on the Box it shows "N10122" the "22" is a smaller font size compared to the "N101".

Now from the list of firmwares available on the Yuandao website, there seems to be two versions "N101" and "N101 2", so which version of firmware do I use?

For reference when I got the tablet the Model in the About section said "N101 DUAL CORE".

I attempted to use a "N101" firmware, it flashed fine, but the screen calibration is off and works opposite, so if I touch the left hand side of the screen ans swipe right, then it touches on the Right hand side and swipes Left. Also the Model in the About section said "N101T".

So I attempted to use the "N101 2" firmware, it appeared to flash but I just get a blank screen now, I can however flsh back to the "N101" firmware al be it have the screen calibration issue.

ARGHHHH HELP!

Just to let people know who are in the same boat, I am now 95% sure my tablet is a N101. And that N101+/T are compatible with N101 firmware and that N101 2 firmware is ONLY for N101 2.

However still got my Touch screen issues!!!

Comment

Working...
    X