YUANDAO N90FHD RETINA TABLET Finless rk3066 CWM RECOVERY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YUANDAO N90FHD RETINA TABLET Finless rk3066 CWM RECOVERY

hello i would like to know if is possible to get finless clockwork recover to a retina tablet. this also happend on my MOMO8 IPS RK3066 tablet 8inch. first i dont have a retina tablet yet but people trying on another forum but has been unsuccerful because when you replace the stockrecovery.img with the rk3066 cwmrecovery.img doesnt boot and just give blackscreen and automatic goest to flash mode again. I found that the stockrecovery has also the kernel inside i got it extract and flash as a separete kernel but the same. Is this have to be some kind of security ? i try to extrack fineless CWM and insert the kernel but i get an error saying " ANDROID MAGIC not found" any help will be thanksfull

You can not extract a CWM Recovery. The Recovery must build new with Kernel inside.

Rainer

Comment

anyway to check why the finless recovery not working

Comment

Originally posted by darkrickpr View Post
        anyway to check why the finless recovery not working
        Is there a stock ROM I can use to see how to port CWM. I am sure it's not hard but I need stock ROM.

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

also here is the complete and stock firmware http://kuai.xunlei.com/d/CNMCWVWTZOQK
          There you will find my Rom for retina tablet already extracte also the same happenswith my momo8 IPs rk3066 I get black screen than there othere problem is that mono 8 just have one button power on/off no volume no esc no menu etc just power really strange hehe. Thank bob for helping
          Last edited by darkrickpr; 12-08-2012, 17:36.

Comment

hello just to know if is posible to port cwm to retina tablet?

Comment

Working...
            X