What Apps Are You Using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Apps Are You Using?

Hey everyone, I thought I'd start an apps thread to see what everyone is using on their mini pc and maybe find some cool apps to use.

The main Apps I'm using right now are XMBC, Netflix, HBO GO, Droidmote, uTorrent, and ES File Explorer. I'm also running Finless 1.4 for the MX1.

I use ES and droidmote too. Do you get lag with droidmote with the mouse jumping?

Comment

I use Blue Control + or BTControl+ I can't remember, it's like droid remote but it's free. It has a mouse and keyboard built into the app.

I also use a DLNA reviever app, and a DLNA Streaming/push app from my phone.

I have Utorent Beta (very nice speeds) though my MX2 gets really laggy/unstable with any kind of downloads going on.

I also have MX Player to play most of the media I download.

I want to install a few games, like Nova but I want the ability to use a mouse and keyboard. So far I haven't gotten Joystick Control Center 6 to work with my MX2, it simply won't detect anything USB.

Comment

Originally posted by 123421342 View Post
        I use ES and droidmote too. Do you get lag with droidmote with the mouse jumping?
        No not really. Maybe when I initially connect the client but other than that I don't get any lag.

Comment

Re: What Apps Are You Using?

I've found that most torrent apps really suck the resources during downloads. Swarm is the only one that doesn't. Its kind of weak on features, though. I like the look and feel of aDownloader and uTorrent, but they lock up my system way too much.

Arnova 10bG3
          Randy
          Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

ttorrent works fine for me, rich feature and godd download speeds.

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
            I've found that most torrent apps really suck the resources during downloads. Swarm is the only one that doesn't. Its kind of weak on features, though. I like the look and feel of aDownloader and uTorrent, but they lock up my system way too much.

Arnova 10bG3

Comment

It is the best one I've tried. It overloads the system sometimes on both of my RK3066 tablets.
              Randy
              Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
              Read my BIO Here
              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
              Donate here

Comment

Working...
              X