Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help, Imito MX2 Freezes in start up

Hello,

Received my 2 imitos last week. Other one works fine. I updated it succesfully to 129 ending firmware. The second does not.

When I got it, every now and then it frose while starting up. To make it work I tried to install original 129 firmware update through micro sd. However, it got stuck when restarting after the update. Update itself went fine without errors.

My imito mx 2 doesn’t restart anymore. It get stuck to “imito MX series” text. Every time!
    I have tried to restart it with different screens and powersupplies for about 50 times. I just cannot get it working again.
    Any ideas how to get it working again.

edit:
    I found another post like mine:

seems I need PC to fix my hdmi stick
    Last edited by haare; 12-16-2012, 15:45.

Originally posted by haare View Post
    Hello,

Received my 2 imitos last week. Other one works fine. I updated it succesfully to 129 ending firmware. The second does not.

When I got it, every now and then it frose while starting up. To make it work I tried to install original 129 firmware update through micro sd. However, it got stuck when restarting after the update. Update itself went fine without errors.

My imito mx 2 doesn’t restart anymore. It get stuck to “imito MX series” text. Every time!
    I have tried to restart it with different screens and powersupplies for about 50 times. I just cannot get it working again.
    Any ideas how to get it working again.

edit:
    I found another post like mine:

seems I need PC to fix my hdmi stick
    I'VE GOT THE SAME PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE. I tried to reset the imito with the physical hole right on the side of the HDMI port and it never started again. It is stuck right in the same place. Did you come along with the solution? please let me know! thanks!

Comment

same problem here
      sometimes it boots fine and sometimes it freezes on the boot logo

that happened on stock rom and also with finless 1.5

Comment

Working...
      X