How to hide software keyboard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to use a polish programmers keyboard (I've installed it) as deafult, but I want it always to be hidden on my screeen, because I use hardware keyboard. Is it possible?

yeah under inpute settings just disable it.

with my mk808 i cant disable it tho for some reason

Comment

Your post doesn't help, doesn't say anything.

Problem still actually.

Comment

I use external keyboard helper pro (in google play) and it hides the keyboard. May be a polish version is available.

Comment

It's excellent! Thank You very much

Comment

I installed the demo version of this app, and still can't get the software keyboard to hide. How do I shut off the on-screen keyboard? Does it actually require the pro version?

Thanks!

Comment

app store

look up null keyboard this is what i use then go into settings and enable it under the input section and disable the other keyboards

Comment

I have that one installed before I tried this new one. My ROM on my MK 808 won't let me uncheck the android keyboard for some reason.

This is the unit I bought: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009A80ADA

Comment

install "Null Input Method" from play store and set it to default.
                  I tried "Null keyboard". They keyboard wont pop up but it still takes away that space and shows a white space.

Comment

awesome

glad you got it going. i think the null inut is what i installed but i knew it would be found if they searched that term

Comment

Working...
                    X