Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finless bob theres a new rikomagic mk802IIIS (blutooth) released on monday the 17th dec 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finless bob theres a new rikomagic mk802IIIS (blutooth) released on monday the 17th dec 2012

the device has 3 usb 1 full size and 2 mini with one mini to full size adaptor other wise the device should be just like the ug007 i would guess i hope you get on or make a new firmware for ug007! i will buy the one you work on! what do you think!?
    Minix neo x7 custom quickshot V3.1 kitkat with cpu1700 video stock and oc ram 720 kernal
    HTC Amaze 4g unofficial cyanogen mod 11 KitKat 4.4.4
    ASUS Nexus 7 (original 2012 tegra 3) Cyanogen mod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2

Originally posted by neodoom View Post
    the device has 3 usb 1 full size and 2 mini with one mini to full size adaptor other wise the device should be just like the ug007 i would guess i hope you get on or make a new firmware for ug007! i will buy the one you work on! what do you think!?
    Yes sure! I can do it. It there a ROM availble yet or will it need to be dumped off the device?

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

My MK802IIIs arrived this week.

I've only had a quick play so far.

I've seen a ROM update.zip here for it http://uploaded.net/file/c85ikxdf but not had chance to test it yet.

If not I can try and dump the ROM - I'm assuming the Rockchip dump thread instructions should work.

I'll try and post up some good and bad points, ROM version etc after the weekend. Very quick thing I did notice is that although I select 1080p and the monitor says the signal is 1080p the desktop resolution looks a lot lower - so the icons are big, area for icon/widgets leaves lots of unused area and fonts things in the browser are huge and fuzzy. Also some silly things like Google maps is a system app but no icon in apps menu.

This could be a problem for me as I intend to use it with an Acer 23" touch monitor in the kitchen. I've tried a Viewsonic VSD220 which is proper 1080p - but very very slow, no root, most apps in play won't install etc - poor show viewsonic.

I also had a problem with wifi - popped the top off and the coax to the antenna is crushed between PCB and case - the antenna is the opposite side to the PCB connection - so no change on quality from Rikomagic there!
      Last edited by adrenalize; 01-11-2013, 20:16.

Comment

Working...
      X