X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TVLauncher 2.0 - Coming Soon :)

TVLauncher 2.0
    --------------------------------------

These are screenshots from my phone. On the TV and 10" tablets it will have 4 columns.

Nice

Very nice. did you decide on a release date yet? Do you need any more beta testers?

Comment

looking good!

Sweet! Really dig the bookmark feature for url:s! Hope to see this in play store soon :-)

Comment

Finless Bob should put your free TV Launcher that you talked about on his new ROMs.

Everyone is using Finless Bob's ROMs.

Comment

This looks great. I have a suggestion though, could the "tiles" be set to use a background colour and then with the app icon in the middle of it? This will allow it to have a uniform look throughout instead of having to create a custom "tile" for 'unsupported' apps.

Comment

Originally posted by lambstone View Post
            This looks great. I have a suggestion though, could the "tiles" be set to use a background colour and then with the app icon in the middle of it? This will allow it to have a uniform look throughout instead of having to create a custom "tile" for 'unsupported' apps.
            It's already there

Comment

Sweet!

Would you please add the following.

tivibu icon

ttnet muzık icon

Comment

Sv: TVLauncher 2.0 - Coming Soon

I would like a songza tile

Comment

Important info about the app

I think I need to clearify a bit about how adding tiles work.

When you add a tile, you can choose between 3 options.
                  1. (Free/Pro) Your Apps - Here you can choose from pre made icons downloaded from my server. Only apps you have installed on your device and there is a custom tile will be visible here.
                  2. (Free) Other Apps- Here you can choose any app on your device. Choose app and then a background color.
                  3. (Free/Pro) Bookmarks - Choose between pre-made bookmark tiles or create your own.

The app will be free on the Play Store, and you can buy a one time unlocker (pro), of all the features and tiles. I will update the Pro version, and this will have no limitations, so if you already bought the app, don't worry

I host a website called awesomedevelopment.info. Some time in the next couple of weeks, I'll add a request form that you can use to add your own tiles to the server. Once they are processed they will be available in the app. This way, TVLauncher will be able to host over hundreds of icons eventually.

Sam

Comment

wait .

Comment

im waiting

Ya Rab! Gönlümde olanı hakkımda hayırlı eyle; hakkımda hayırlı olana gönlümü razı eyle.

İnnâ lillahi ve İnnâ İleyhi Raciûn" (... doğrusu biz Allah'a aitiz ve muhakkak O'na döneceğiz!”) - Bakara suresi, 156

Bin sene de okusam ne biliyorsun diye sorsalar bana ?
                      " HADDİMİ BİLİRİM " derim...

Comment

Sv: TVLauncher 2.0 - Coming Soon

Originally posted by samyboy89 View Post

1. (Free/Pro) Your Apps - Here you can choose from pre made icons downloaded from my server. Only apps you have installed on your device and there is a custom tile will be visible here.
                        2. (Free) Other Apps- Here you can choose any app on your device. Choose app and then a background color.
                        3. (Free/Pro) Bookmarks - Choose between pre-made bookmark tiles or create your own.

The app will be free on the Play Store, and you can buy a one time unlocker (pro), of all the features and tiles. I will update the Pro version, and this will have no limitations, so if you already bought the app, don't worry

I host a website called awesomedevelopment.info. Some time in the next couple of weeks, I'll add a request form that you can use to add your own tiles to the server. Once they are processed they will be available in the app. This way, TVLauncher will be able to host over hundreds of icons eventually.

Sam
                        Sounds greate!

Comment

Jees! I like this style! Waiting so much.

Comment

Re: TVLauncher 2.0 - Coming Soon

that's nice! looking forward to it
                            however don't code at Christmas

Sent from SGS III GT-I9300 🙋🙎🙍🙇🙅🙌

Comment

Idea for Launcher

Originally posted by samyboy89 View Post

Sam

Hi Samy: Just bought another One from you for someone else to use and had another thought. If there can be clickable transparent arrows in the middle on far right and far left of Tile pages for folks using a mouse, that would be great so we dont have to click and slide the pages, plus it tells newbies to the launcher that there are pages to the right and left of the center page.

no big deal, just a thought. I had to train Wife and new user a couple times where other pages are.

Comment

Working...
                              X