XBMC RC1 + HW How To and Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBMC RC1 + HW How To and Download

You can download Xbmc rc1 and all needed files if you folow this link. how to is also in this .rar

http://adf.ly/GCzxJ
    Last edited by lewy20041; 12-20-2012, 07:29.
    Everything is possible if we work together!
    ApkFreak

More of this adf.ly/youtube spam (that tries to get you to pay for the download/go to survey hell!) and doesn't really work that well? Yeah we can figure out how to install the neon xbmc apk and get it to launch mx player.. it just doesn't work that well Boo. The community needs a whole lot less of the likes of you.

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
    You can download Xbmc rc1 and all needed files if you folow this link. how to is also in this .rar

http://adf.ly/GCJ0n

Comment

Re: XBMC RC1 + HW How To and Download

Originally posted by TurdyLarry View Post
      More of this adf.ly/youtube spam (that tries to get you to pay for the download/go to survey hell!) and doesn't really work that well? Yeah we can figure out how to install the neon xbmc apk and get it to launch mx player.. it just doesn't work that well Boo. The community needs a whole lot less of the likes of you.
      I agree with you sir. This sofware / apk is free to the community. I dislike people trying to make a profit from others work. Here is a link to instructions and all files needed. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ewcnaq5l9ugf5gh/Z3eOc9kHuT enjoy forum

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by robbdeeze View Post
        I agree with you sir. This sofware / apk is free to the community. I dislike people trying to make a profit from others work. Here is a link to instructions and all files needed. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ewcnaq5l9ugf5gh/Z3eOc9kHuT enjoy forum

Thank you for this! But I can't find the instructions. The "XBMCAndroidExtplayerHOWTO" file are instrutions for xbmc programm, not for us how to install. Can you post the "real" "how to" ?

Comment

Originally posted by sstavross View Post
          Thank you for this! But I can't find the instructions. The "XBMCAndroidExtplayerHOWTO" file are instrutions for xbmc programm, not for us how to install. Can you post the "real" "how to" ?
          The instructions are in a read me file. Not that diffulcult. Basically what you do is download the lib files from the link and put them in data/data/org.xbmc/lib folder with root permission thats it.

Comment

Originally posted by robbdeeze View Post
            The instructions are in a read me file. Not that diffulcult. Basically what you do is download the lib files from the link and put them in data/data/org.xbmc/lib folder with root permission thats it.

I can't find this "read me" file! Where is it? And what about the "playercorefactory.xml" and
            "XBMCAndroidExtplayerHOWTO.txt" ? Where do I put them?

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake! I had to click on the "XBMCAndroidExtplayerHOWTO.txt" and read it instand of downloading it with the "save link as" option. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by sstavross View Post
              I can't find this "read me" file! Where is it? And what about the "playercorefactory.xml" and
              "XBMCAndroidExtplayerHOWTO.txt" ? Where do I put them?

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake! I had to click on the "XBMCAndroidExtplayerHOWTO.txt" and read it instand of downloading it with the "save link as" option. Thank you!
              No prob buddy. Have fun.

Comment

Working...
              X