Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use XBOX 360 wired controller with Minix Neo G4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use XBOX 360 wired controller with Minix Neo G4?

Hello,

How can I use my wired XBOX 360 controller with the Minix Neo G4? I connected it and the circle light indicator keeps flashing but nothing works...!

Re: How to use XBOX 360 wired controller with Minix Neo G4?

Originally posted by lucky88shp View Post
    Hello,

How can I use my wired XBOX 360 controller with the Minix Neo G4? I connected it and the circle light indicator keeps flashing but nothing works...!
    Are you able to play games on your g4. What games are u playing and what firmware are u on ics or jb. I can't seem to get modern combat 3, gta vice city or shawdow gun to work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by robbdeeze View Post
      Are you able to play games on your g4. What games are u playing and what firmware are u on ics or jb. I can't seem to get modern combat 3, gta vice city or shawdow gun to work.
      I am unaware of the firmware version but will look it up but I'm using ICS. Do you have a Neo G4? Is Dead Trigger working for you with controller? If so, how did you make it work?

Comment

I am unaware of the firmware version but will look it up but I'm using ICS. Do you have a Neo G4? Is Dead Trigger working for you with controller? If so, how did you make it work?
        No dead trigger is not working also.

Comment

No dead trigger is not working also.
          Which games are working then?

Comment

Which games are working then?
            I've only got gta 3 to work. And I can play it Bluetooth ps3 remote. But ill be trying out the stock rooted ics rom this weekend hopefully things run lil better.

Comment

I've only got gta 3 to work. And I can play it Bluetooth ps3 remote. But ill be trying out the stock rooted ics rom this weekend hopefully things run lil better.

Which mini PC do you have?
              Also, this is a little off-topic but, as you already know I got the Neo G4 and I rooted it today and no my Play store is not working! Did you have that problem and would you possibly know how to fix that?

Comment

Which mini PC do you have?
                Also, this is a little off-topic but, as you already know I got the Neo G4 and I rooted it today and no my Play store is not working! Did you have that problem and would you possibly know how to fix that?
                I have a minix neo x5. My playstore was working on the stock ics rom when i first rceived it. But after a day of having the neox5 install a jb rom rooted with playstore fix from this forum. Ive also seen a custom rom for neo g4 with 1080p support. I beleivr finles

Comment

Working...
                X