Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

droidmote & imito mx1/ug007 not working

hey all.

has anyone had any luck getting droidmote to work on their UG007 or an imito mx1? i'm running finless 1.4.

from what i can tell, uinput is built in the kernel already for both these devices. I validated this by compiling the uinput.ko against the rk3066 kernel source and attempted to insmod the module. loading the module failed with an invalid argument error. dmesg confirmed uinput was already running.

i've tried two separate android tablets as the client. both of them appear to connect, but neither can control the UG007 at all. it's unresponsive.

similarly however, i've tried to run droidmote server on one of the tablets, and neither the ug007 or the 2nd tablet can control the server either....

any ideas what might be going on??

Re: droidmote & imito mx1/ug007 not working

Originally posted by ba114 View Post
    hey all.

has anyone had any luck getting droidmote to work on their UG007 or an imito mx1? i'm running finless 1.4.

from what i can tell, uinput is built in the kernel already for both these devices. I validated this by compiling the uinput.ko against the rk3066 kernel source and attempted to insmod the module. loading the module failed with an invalid argument error. dmesg confirmed uinput was already running.

i've tried two separate android tablets as the client. both of them appear to connect, but neither can control the UG007 at all. it's unresponsive.

similarly however, i've tried to run droidmote server on one of the tablets, and neither the ug007 or the 2nd tablet can control the server either....

I've answered you on the other forum, however : i have mx1 and with stock 29.11 firmware droidmote server is running nicely

Sent from SGS III GT-I9300 🙋🙎🙍🙇🙅🙌

Comment

Originally posted by ba114 View Post
      hey all.

I've installed droidmote server on my Mx1 and it works.
      I'm using stock rom, Nov 29th version.

The only concern I encountered was with the IP address. When MX1 was on 192.168.1.1 given by dhcp, I wasn't able to connect. Once I'll fixed the IP to 192.168.1.4 (no more dhcp) and get rooter reinitialized, it was working like a charm.

Comment

Originally posted by elflyer View Post
        I've installed droidmote server on my Mx1 and it works.
        I'm using stock rom, Nov 29th version.

The only concern I encountered was with the IP address. When MX1 was on 192.168.1.1 given by dhcp, I wasn't able to connect. Once I'll fixed the IP to 192.168.1.4 (no more dhcp) and get rooter reinitialized, it was working like a charm.
        How did you configure a static IP? I don't have an OK Button in the configuration dialog. I'm on the same ROM like you.

Comment

Working...
        X