Root Nextbook 8se

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Root Nextbook 8se

Hi new to the forum and to rooting devices, looking to root my daughters nextbook 8se and could not find what I was looking for. I downloaded a link and started, got to where I needed to install drivers and the drivers would not install, windows vista 32 bit....please help the stock app store sucks and I cannot get amazon to load properly. Thanks for the help and sorry if this was covered

Nextbook 8se

Try www.1mobile.com . I think it's better than amazon app store. Rooting the device not needed.
    Last edited by dogtag1968; 12-31-2012, 03:52.

Comment

Originally posted by dogtag1968 View Post
      Try www.1mobile.com . I think it's better than amazon app store. Rooting the device not needed.
      Wow nice site? Has every app I need. A root would be nice to remove bloatware.

Comment

Amazon and Netflix FYI

Originally posted by tonz911 View Post
        Hi new to the forum and to rooting devices, looking to root my daughters nextbook 8se and could not find what I was looking for. I downloaded a link and started, got to where I needed to install drivers and the drivers would not install, windows vista 32 bit....please help the stock app store sucks and I cannot get amazon to load properly. Thanks for the help and sorry if this was covered
        Amazon appstore works on this tablet, but does not display after a restart. This can be solved by clearing the appstore data and re-logging in. Apps>Amazon Appstore>Clear Data. Then amazon appstore will work

Also, the black inverted netflix v 1.8.1 works fine on this tablet! It's a little glitchy when fast forwarding or rewinding, but no problems otherwise. Uninstall the other one and install this
        http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1546053 . I take no credit as I found this solution somewhere else on google, credit due to that author and flappjaxx at xda.

Comment

Working...
        X