Polaroid 8" PTAB8000 tablet, not able to download app stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaroid 8" PTAB8000 tablet, not able to download app stores

I bought the Polaroid PTAB8000 at Kohl's and got the Amazon app store working and was able to download a few apps and then when downloading would get the downloading pause message. I unistalled the amazon app and tried reinstalling and got a message that I needed an sd card to install the amazon app.apk. When I look at the storage option in settings the internal sd card has mount sd card, I click on it and it acts as if it wants to mount but does nothing. This was working fine when I first started using the tablet and now is not. I have read over some of the posts on this tablet and how to fix the problem with google play and the factory reset, but am lost about where to start or even how to fix the issue I am having. Any help would be greatly appreciated as to where to begin. Thanks in advance..

thetwnsmama

Originally posted by thetwnsmama View Post
    I bought the Polaroid PTAB8000 at Kohl's and got the Amazon app store working and was able to download a few apps and then when downloading would get the downloading pause message. I unistalled the amazon app and tried reinstalling and got a message that I needed an sd card to install the amazon app.apk. When I look at the storage option in settings the internal sd card has mount sd card, I click on it and it acts as if it wants to mount but does nothing. This was working fine when I first started using the tablet and now is not. I have read over some of the posts on this tablet and how to fix the problem with google play and the factory reset, but am lost about where to start or even how to fix the issue I am having. Any help would be greatly appreciated as to where to begin. Thanks in advance..

thetwnsmama
    Follow these instructions to reflash the original software.

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one who's had this problem with this tablet, although it happened to me like 3 times and I still have no idea how to prevent it.
    AndroidPizza

Comment

Working...
    X