Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PMID701i keeps losing Amazon App Store

Hello all:

I've had my PMID-701i x10 for about 6 months. Recently (?) Amazon App Store has stopped working. When I run the app, I get the search screen (but no "Amazon Store" and no apps). Entering something in the search box will pull up matches but clicking on them does nothing. If I uninstall and re-install the app, it will work until I turn off the tablet and then the cycle starts over. I have re-downloaded the app just in case it was a corrupt download - no difference.

Antone know what's going on?

Thanks,

Keith

I have this problem too. I haven't figured out a fix, but I do have a patch, of sorts. Go into settings>apps>Amazon Store and reset the data. You'll have to re-enter your name and password, but it will at least work.

Comment

Thanks Human - that worked. Still a bit of a kludge (you shouldn't have to do that) but it's quicker than uninstalling and re-installing!

Keith

Comment

Yeah, it's frustrating as all get out. If anyone has a permanent fix, I'd love to know.

Comment

The really strange thing is that this appears to be a bug in the system implementation, so I wonder why everyone with this tablet isn't having the same problem and why it hasn't been posted on the web before?

Comment

Working...
          X