Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PMID 10c $129 **** Seller has Plenty of these! $10 Shipping

http://www.****.com/itm/Polaroid-10-...item3a7d650613

$129 $10 shipping I checked today only 1 left. 14 day money back.

Plenty of support here on the Menards thread

Last edited by TechCat; 01-23-2013, 21:20.

Just received 2 10c's Good and Hmm...

Well my 10c's arrived quickly, I have checked them out, and so far they appear to be in good shape.

I checked for updates in settings 'Software Update' I got an update that said it was for OTA (over the air) speed improvement and other minor bugs.

The Hmm... is that the Tabs I got were definitely customer-returns/store-demos. I would have expected at least they would factory reset them. I reset mine and they are working well so far. I did get a free micro SD 8GB card still in it's package. I still think I got a good deal.

It is important to note that a very light touch is all that is required. Compared to some of my other tabs this is different. So if you find that you are tapping away an nothing happens, remember light touch.

Overall with the same processor clock speed 10 inch tabs are a tad slower than 7 inchers, but the large screen more than makes up for that difference. Not being stuck with a tablet version of an app like gmail, hufpo or others is a big plus.

Next after some more base lining, is trying out the roms available here on Freaktab.
    Last edited by TechCat; 01-26-2013, 17:24.

Comment

be careful of the **** seller named devinware I bought a supposedly new in box (opened and tested) pmid10c from him.he sent one that had no motherboard!

Comment

Ok so 14 day moneyback

Originally posted by bbsux View Post
        be careful of the **** seller named devinware I bought a supposedly new in box (opened and tested) pmid10c from him.he sent one that had no motherboard!
        Have you contacted the seller? **** has policies in place to protect buyers.
        I was a power seller on **** I shipped world wide all kinds of things happen. I'm sure he will make good on your purchase.
        As I noted these are 'new' not new, I suspect someone purchased a tab to grab the MB then returned it. That said testing seems lacking, but may be a rush to ship.

His feed back is good on these units.

Comment

Originally posted by TechCat View Post
          Have you contacted the seller? **** has policies in place to protect buyers.I was a power seller on **** I shipped world wide all kinds of things happen. I'm sure he will make good on your purchase.As I noted these are 'new' not new, I suspect someone purchased a tab to grab the MB then returned it. That said testing seems lacking, but may be a rush to ship. His feed back is good on these units.
          no he said they were new but opened and tested, nowhere does it say customer return or used.I have contacted him and he has basically said that he thinks I am trying to pull a fast one on him. I don't think I can trust him to refund me and I certainly don't want a used one from that went thru who knows what.so I think I'm going to have to file a case against him.

Comment

Buyer protection included Purchase plus original shipping

no he said they were new but opened and tested, nowhere does it say customer return or used.I have contacted him and he has basically said that he thinks I am trying to pull a fast one on him. I don't think I can trust him to refund me and I certainly don't want a used one from that went thru who knows what.so I think I'm going to have to file a case against him.

http://pages.****.com/coverage/index.html

I'll contact him also.

Comment

additionally you can open a dispute case w/****
              https://public.bay.livefilestore.com...ion.png?psid=1

Comment

The link was for the process

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
                additionally you can open a dispute case w/****
                I gave the link for the case filing process, but that takes several days to complete.

I sent a message to him explaining that I had linked to his auction from a tab site and that many members had made purchases, and they, as I, have not given feedback yet... It does not take much neg feedback to affect his numbers, especially the star system which can shut him down.

I was an active seller for 10 years. I dropped out after the rules change that did not allow neg feedback for buyers from sellers.

Comment

I gave the link for the case filing process, but that takes several days to complete.

I sent a message to him explaining that I had linked to his auction from a tab site and that many members had made purchases, and they, as I, have not given feedback yet... It does not take much neg feedback to affect his numbers, especially the star system which can shut him down.

I was an active seller for 10 years. I dropped out after the rules change that did not allow neg feedback for buyers from sellers.
                  ..and I've been an active buyer for longer than that, so you may not be aware of ****'s feedback extortion' policy. basically if someone does what you just did (saying 'I will give you negative feedback if you don't fix my problem') any negative feedback you give will be removed. I speak from experience with a bad purchase I had

Comment

This is not a contest

Originally posted by elektrik View Post
                    ..and I've been an active buyer for longer than that, so you may not be aware of ****'s feedback extortion' policy. basically if someone does what you just did (saying 'I will give you negative feedback if you don't fix my problem') any negative feedback you give will be removed. I speak from experience with a bad purchase I had
                    Ok eletrik I have no beef with you I a fan of your contributions here. I also have used **** for longer than the 10 years I was an active seller part a power seller. I very familiar with the policy regs. TY

Even if **** or the seller does not come through a buyer can reverse payment up to 60 days after purchase by contacting the credit card co. It does not matter what the **** ad conditions state, that's one of the scary things about selling especially high priced items.

Before the rules changes I could block buyers I saw that left a lot of neg feedback. You could watch other auctions for Items you are planning on listing and see the bidders ID then check their feedback history. Now all the bidding info is obfuscated on other auctions.

I never mentioned leaving neg feedback in my contact message. With the star system you don't need to leave neg feedback just leaving neutral and low star ratings can have a impact if you drop below 4 1/4 stars in any single rating. I am willing to 'risk' a warning from **** because I posted the link here.

Thanks for your concern though.

Comment

Ok eletrik I have no beef with you I a fan of your contributions here. I also have used **** for longer than the 10 years I was an active seller part a power seller. I very familiar with the policy regs. TY

Even if **** or the seller does not come through a buyer can reverse payment up to 60 days after purchase by contacting the credit card co. It does not matter what the **** ad conditions state, that's one of the scary things about selling especially high priced items.

Before the rules changes I could block buyers I saw that left a lot of neg feedback. You could watch other auctions for Items you are planning on listing and see the bidders ID then check their feedback history. Now all the bidding info is obfuscated on other auctions.

I never mentioned leaving neg feedback in my contact message. With the star system you don't need to leave neg feedback just leaving neutral and low star ratings can have a impact if you drop below 4 1/4 stars in any single rating. I am willing to 'risk' a warning from **** because I posted the link here.

Thanks for your concern though.
                      oh no, please don't misinterpret what I said as being argumentative-trust me when I say that my post was only meant to be helpful. I was concerned and didn't want you guys to get screwed out of any returns/refunds you might otherwise had gotten.

Comment

I am going too keep mine

I have checked out mine and they are running fine. I'm not planning to return.

I have been checking out reviews on sites like Amazon and I feel that the main reason for return of any tab is no Google Play Store. Most buyers are not up to Rooting or Flashing or Side-loading. So they freak when they can't access the Google Store. Additionally if their favorite app doesn't work. So when I got my 10c's I was not thrilled that the tabs were repacks, but having done some reading I was optimistic that they would be fine. Maybe the 'free' 8GB Sandisk micro SD still in original packing I found in one box helped.

We here at Freak tab have threads that inform us about things like changing the channel or setting it to auto on our router can 'solve' a lot of wifi problems. A lot of buyers don't realize that phone they got for $49 or for free really cost $300 to $600 so it just might have better tech than that $79 tablet they just bought.

Comment

I have checked out mine and they are running fine. I'm not planning to return.

I have been checking out reviews on sites like Amazon and I feel that the main reason for return of any tab is no Google Play Store. Most buyers are not up to Rooting or Flashing or Side-loading. So they freak when they can't access the Google Store. Additionally if their favorite app doesn't work. So when I got my 10c's I was not thrilled that the tabs were repacks, but having done some reading I was optimistic that they would be fine. Maybe the 'free' 8GB Sandisk micro SD still in original packing I found in one box helped.
                          Hehe..link them here, to my 'modified stock' so they can flash and enjoy Google Play Store :-)

Comment

What has happened so far? Did you file a 'Item not as Described' or return?

I have not heard back from him. I would file a claim right away. Don't forget if ****/Paypal don't come through you can contact your card company.

Comment

I have not heard back from him. I would file a claim right away. Don't forget if ****/Paypal don't come through you can contact your card company.
                              Yeah I had a claim filed that night with PayPal/billmelater, and shipped it back that same night. It got there today.

Comment

Working...
                              X