Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do i actually copy movies over wifi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how do i actually copy movies over wifi?

Ive got a workgroup setup and i can now stream movies from my laptop over wifi using xbmc. but what im trying to do is copy a move from my laptop to the sd card in my mk808.

anyone able to tell me how?

thanks!

Two ways
    1) Plug the unit to your PC (OTG port) and turn on USB mass storage in settings. You will then get 2 removable drives show up on your PC. One for internal sdcard and one for external sdcard. Of course have the sdcard in the TV player. Now just copy to either removable drive.

2) If you have a sdcard reader on your PC just plug in the sdcard. Again you will have a removable driver on your PC. COpy it over.

Note: Because the sdcards are formatted fat32 the largest file you can have on card is 2 gigabytes.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Also if you should be able to use es file explorer from your TV to browse your network. Then copy and paste to your sd card.
      MK802III Runnin' the Fin v1.7

Comment

From the computer side, using wifi... use a program like Wifi File Explorer Pro and you can copy from your computer to your device using your computer's browser.

Comment

thanks for the replies everyone, the wifi explorer pro was exactly what i needed!

Comment

Working...
          X