Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rikomagic MK802 IIIs Working XboxPad, Wifi and Bluetooth Rom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rikomagic MK802 IIIs Working XboxPad, Wifi and Bluetooth Rom?

Hi all,

This is my 1st post here at freaktab.com I have been reading over the forums for a good fue hours but cant seem to find what I am looking for So time to ask for help to be pointed in the right place.

I have just got a Rikomagic MK802 IIIs (8Gig) its on 20121215,091940 (I beleave this is newer than the upgrade FW) But no xbox wired pad support.

Is there a rom that bob made that supports the xbox pads with Wifi working? I read there is a 1.7 rom but I think that dont support the wifi chip???

Or do I need to go out and buy a PS3 pad?

Thanks for your help

Raster.

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...init-d-support works with your device

Comment

Originally posted by mcvenus View Post
      Does this ROM really work on the "S" model of the 802-III??? I thought the S model was different?

It's getting hard to keep track of all these model changes

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
        Does this ROM really work on the "S" model of the 802-III??? I thought the S model was different?

Bob

This was what I thought because it has a diff chip for wifi and bluetooth. I have not flashed it and just got a ps3 bluetooth pad for now.

Bob I see you are the one making most of the images(if not all) for the sticks and its grate you spend the time doing this. Years back I was runing a world of war craft server and got to the same point as you with new stuff coming out all the time it was hard to keep up with the coding of it. In the end I closed it down due to the overwelling work load.

What I would do if I was you is not rush so much to get the images out and just work on the main types of updates for custom roms. EG... 4.2 and not bother with a small change in android unless its somthing that ppl need bad.

I would offer a hand in the dev but having only just moved over to the android way of life I feel there is meany things I will not use android for yet. And would prob just make work harder lol. But im up for image testing if you need it.

Raster.

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post

Bob
          Jup.. I have the same device and wifi plus bt work like a charm

Comment

Originally posted by mcvenus View Post
            Jup.. I have the same device and wifi plus bt work like a charm
            Cool jelly 4.1?

Comment

Working...
            X