MK808 STREAMING OFF HOME PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK808 STREAMING OFF HOME PC

Id like to set up some kind of share between my MK808 and my home pc's movies and music. How do we go about this. Im running Windows 7. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by bruce081 View Post
    Id like to set up some kind of share between my MK808 and my home pc's movies and music. How do we go about this. Im running Windows 7. Thanks in advance.
    Hi

I run Win7 and downloaded a software called TVersity. There is a free version for you to try. I did eventually buy it for the $19 price tag.

On my MK808b stick running finless 1.5 I downloaded the app BubbleUpnp. Again there is a trial version to test.

You load the folders you want to share into TVersity and when you open Bubbleupnp, you select that as the server and set up its settings to suit. I also downloaded MX player and BSplayer and both work well. Its your choice as to which one you use. Remember of course you have to have your PC running which mine is all day.

Hope this might help. It does work well for me.

Cheers

Mij333
    Last edited by mij333; 01-14-2013, 15:48.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I got it going using Windows Media Player's streamin in Win 7. Along with ES File Explorer on my MK808. Works good. Just slow loading. As long as your not skipping ahead or back, no issues. I got a USB ethernet jack on way. Once that gets here.id like to set up a wired connection. Any insight on that appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by bruce081 View Post
        Thanks for the info. I got it going using Windows Media Player's streamin in Win 7. Along with ES File Explorer on my MK808. Works good. Just slow loading. As long as your not skipping ahead or back, no issues. I got a USB ethernet jack on way. Once that gets here.id like to set up a wired connection. Any insight on that appreciated
        Have you tried the standard app supplied with on the UG802 and on the MK808....It's called eHomeMediaCenter and has a sort of rainbow coloured play button as an icon!

My XP laptop notified me almost immediately of a "eHomeMediaCenter" network share...all I had to do was allow it, go into the eHome Media Player and I could stream music, view pictures (including slide show)....but I have not tried video/films (it should work).....It even finds my NAS drive on the network so I can stream from that!

There's also a Media Server option.

Hope it works for you

Comment

PS3 media server should work well too. It is free.

Comment

Only share the maps on pc and use Explorer in mk scan network and then stream Regards wikings1

Comment

Working...
            X