Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone get skype video working on the Imito MX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone get skype video working on the Imito MX?

I am using Finless Bob 1.5a Rom. I have the logitech c910 and even though the audio works, I have no video initializing tru skype. Is it me, the webcam, the software or the hardware or this particular model of webcam. I got this one because it had higher resolution. Even though it has an UVC driver base, maybe the camera wont start because of the higher resolution. Any answers out there?

I am waiting for drivers for android so i can use my xbox Kinect.
    Cracking to use when i had my big pc media centre, using it for the mouse pointer which i would love for this lil imito

Comment

Originally posted by montaguepc View Post
      I am using Finless Bob 1.5a Rom. I have the logitech c910 and even though the audio works, I have no video initializing tru skype. Is it me, the webcam, the software or the hardware or this particular model of webcam. I got this one because it had higher resolution. Even though it has an UVC driver base, maybe the camera wont start because of the higher resolution. Any answers out there?
      Skype was very unstable on Finless 1.5 ROM (1080P) at least for me. Sometime it froze and sometime it crashed. I switched back to the 11/29 stock ROM now. Skype still has issues but at least it is usable.

Comment

Working...
      X