mx1 issues(not ready for primetime)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mx1 issues(not ready for primetime)

have had this stick for over a month running latest finless rom not a bad stick but here are my 2 main complaints: It freezes often no matter what you press sometimes the freeze will last 30 seconds or so then everything you pressed will happen in order. Other times nothing after waiting a minute or so and the only solution is to unplug it. The other problem is storage mine shows as roughly 2gb internal flash and almost 5gb of an internal sd card(what the hell is that?) Did the company save money by putting in 2 separate nand flash or is there an actual sd card inside? Anyways the sd card tests out slow as hell so I decided to buy a sandisk uhs-1 card to transfer my apps to only problem is the system will only transfer from the 2gb internal to the slow as hell internal sd card. When will these companies realize its not just the processor speed but the I/O as well that matters.

I have had the imito mx2 (same device different case) for a while now and have actually been pleasently surprised by it. At first it froze up often like you describe but after switching out the power supply to a quality 5 Volt/2 Amp/10 Watt one (ipad charger) it now very rarely freezes or locks up. The one that comes with it is basically crap. I have Finless 1.5 on it currently and if you go back through the readme for the ROM, Bob includes the parameter files to adjust the internal nand partition sizes. I changed mine to 6GB of internal flash with very little internal sd card space. There is no physical sd card located inside the case of the device. I then used an app from the Play store to change my external sd card to be read as the internal sd card(cant remember the name). So it does take some adjustment to get it working well (they all do) but Ive been happy with it. Look through the imito section some more for tweaks that may fix your problems. If not then im sure quality control isnt the best on these either and you may have just gotten a bad one. Hope things work out for you.

Comment

Working...
    X