MK 802 III Update Modding help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK 802 III Update Modding help

I wanted to add my own apps and remove unwanted from the 802 III rom update zip,I removed what i didn't need added what i needed used sign app to redo the manafest and resign the zip file but it wont work comes up as non working update could someone please guide me on what i am doing wrong please
    My Device: T-R42
    ROM: Wasser ?????
    Peripherals: 5Port USB-2 Hub : Logitech K700 Keyboard : Buffalo 1TB HDD : 32 GB MicroSD : Wireless Xbox360 Controller : 5amp switch mode power supply

I could not recreate the MK802-3 update.zip myself using the stock recovery.img. The reason is they did not use standard google signing keys for the zip file in recovery.img. If you really want to do it that way (update.zip) rather than use the flashing tools, maybe try another roms recovery.img. Other than that just create a ROM and use the flash tools.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Thank you for answering that question I will have to set up Linux if I want a ROM for this device thanks for saving me loads of waisted time
      My Device: T-R42
      ROM: Wasser ?????
      Peripherals: 5Port USB-2 Hub : Logitech K700 Keyboard : Buffalo 1TB HDD : 32 GB MicroSD : Wireless Xbox360 Controller : 5amp switch mode power supply

Comment

Working...
      X