Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - EXCLUSIVE FREAKTAB APP. TV stick HDMI off, Special FreakTab APP by Petrus JUST for you TV stick folks!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW - EXCLUSIVE FREAKTAB APP. TV stick HDMI off, Special FreakTab APP by Petrus JUST for you TV stick folks!

Hi all, I present you with a FreakTab exclusive!

This APP should work on ANY TV stick!

Many people have wanted a way to sleep the TV sticks. Well the real truth is they just want to make the TV display go to sleep. Do you really want to make your android TV stick sleep? NO... It has no battery! So honestly you do not need to sleep the TV stck you just want to make your TV display turn off or go to power save mode right?

So, a while ago I asked one of our FreakTab APP developers "Petrus" to make you all a kick ass APP to manage this idea. What I asked him to do was:
    1) Be able to set a count down timer to turn off HDMI output so your TV would go into "no input" or power saver mode.
    2) Be able to set "events" and set a time of day to turn OFF HDMI and a time of day to turn ON HDMI. YES! You can make your TV turn on for the 8:00 AM news if you want!

He has made a new APP you cannot get on Google Play yet, and right now it is exclusively for you all FreakTab people to enjoy!

Go to his APP post here and try it. It is a BETA TEST and trust me Petrus will work on it more based on your input! The more excitment about it you give him, the more he will do to it!

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...er-(beta-test)

I think many of you TV stick guys are going to love this APP... There is NOTHING like it out there right now and it was made by Petrus with my input to requirements KNOWING what you all need.

Also... Please support the APP developers here! If you find this APP usefull... PLEASE think about donating to the developer.

Thanks,
    Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

I am going to close this post so we do not confuse the APP developer by having posts in 2 places!

So if you want to try or use this APP go here:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...er-(beta-test)

Post ALL feedback about this APP in that link above.

Enjoy,
    Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

After the first feedbacks I got, maybe I have a better app for you.

I have made a first version of an app that makes display sleep when called, and waits for user input (key or mouse press) to power it on again. If some of you TV stick owners want to try it, send me a PM, and I'll give you the link.

I can't release it at the moment, because no TV stick owner has tested it yet.

Any volunteers?

Petrus.

Comment

Working...
      X