Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dealing with a Plasma and avoiding image retention. What are the options for Finless 1.7???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dealing with a Plasma and avoiding image retention. What are the options for Finless 1.7???

Trying to find either a suitable screensaver that comes on after set time, or something that turns screen off after a set time. However, something that turns screen on with mouse movement or something similar. I need something to save my plasma. However, I would like to listen to music through android stick... Sorry if I am missing something obvious. I have searched through some posts, but they seem to be deadends.

Thank you

Looks like there is/was an app in development that does this:

Any additional info?
    Last edited by wegafan; 01-25-2013, 20:36.

Try petrus new task launcher app please. It can turn on and off HDMI output and you can set a timer or a time of day to turn on and off.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Not sure if this will work since you're playing music in the background but worth a try, get elixir 2 (free) from the playstore and the widget (not really needed as you can change setting through elixir 2).

Elixer 2 allows you to set intervals as to when to put the display to sleep eg, after 5mins of inactivity. The widget just allows you to cycle through these intervals by clicking.

Only problem for me is that when my mk808b goes to sleep, it freezes after a couple of mins (I can wake it up fine within that timeframe though). I am certain it's not an issue with elixir though as the freezing happens even when I put the display to sleep via fn+esc on the keyboard.

Good luck and hopefully it works for you.

Comment

Working...
      X