UG802 Stuck with Android with Red Exclamation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UG802 Stuck with Android with Red Exclamation

I installed finless 1.7 but my wireless wasn't working rebooted the UG802 and now I'm getting the laying down android with a red exclamation point. Is my device unfixable?

Originally posted by anhall21 View Post
    I installed finless 1.7 but my wireless wasn't working rebooted the UG802 and now I'm getting the laying down android with a red exclamation point. Is my device unfixable?
    It is fixable! It always should be.

Just unpulg and try again. If not you need to take it apart and do the MASK ROM fix which is posted here all over the place.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

UG802

Yea I have tried the Nand reset and other things seen n this forum, the inside of my UG802 looks different than the insides of the one that people have pictured and I cant find the two pins to reset NAND. My issue is the pc will not recognize the device at ay point and I have trie multiple pc's and this things just doesn't want to cooperate.

Comment

Originally posted by anhall21 View Post
        Yea I have tried the Nand reset and other things seen n this forum, the inside of my UG802 looks different than the insides of the one that people have pictured and I cant find the two pins to reset NAND. My issue is the pc will not recognize the device at ay point and I have trie multiple pc's and this things just doesn't want to cooperate.
        could your device be the same like mine ?

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?3611-Is-my-UG802-Dead

Comment

Working...
        X