Pivos xios or minix x5? any advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pivos xios or minix x5? any advice

I have a mk808 but it just isnt quite doing it for me so want to upgrade. i use it mostly for movies and xbmc. which is best, pivos or minix?

thanks

Re: Pivos xios or minix x5? any advice

Having owned both, the x5 is leaps and bounds ahead of the pivos in every respect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

okay. x5 it is. does this actually perform better then the mk808 or am i just being led to believe its better because its a box rather then a stick... the specs that matter seem identical.

Comment

Re: Pivos xios or minix x5? any advice

Not sure about the mk808, i own another hdmi stick with the same specs as the x5 and they both perform the same to me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

guess getting a x5 box isnt an upgrade for me then!! thats a shame. guess ill wait for something new to come out. unless anyone else has anything to add?

Comment

Originally posted by adamandkate View Post
            guess getting a x5 box isnt an upgrade for me then!! thats a shame. guess ill wait for something new to come out. unless anyone else has anything to add?
            From a strict specifications standpoint it is very similar if not the same. From a hardware build / stability / wifi etc. I would say it is strides ahead of the other sticks out there. Also Finless is about to release his updated rom for this and he says it is better than any of the roms he has made for sticks. I feel very stable using the minix x5 where as I cannot say the same for my imito mx1 whick I am always holding my breath that I am going to have issues on day.

This year will be huge for the android PC scene and the quad cores are already popping up so if this isn't compelling enough better ones will be coming soon.

Comment

think i'd better wait and see what comes out next!

Comment

Working...
              X