XBMC Android Not 1080p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBMC Android Not 1080p

I've tired a couple different version of XBMC and find that it will not do 1920X1080 but only will do 1920X1032 that doesnt fill the screen, anyone else having this issue or know a fix.

Also anyone find a good XMBC version that can do 1080p smooth on RK3066?

Originally posted by AccordXTC View Post
    I've tired a couple different version of XBMC and find that it will not do 1920X1080 but only will do 1920X1032 that doesnt fill the screen, anyone else having this issue or know a fix.

Also anyone find a good XMBC version that can do 1080p smooth on RK3066?
    you have to close the status bar first before you open xbmc. it will runn in full hd

Comment

Thanks for the info, have you found a good version of XBMC that can run 1080p smoothly?

Comment

Thanks for the info, have you found a good version of XBMC that can run 1080p smoothly?
        go to xbmchub.com

Comment

Originally posted by swiftmuvmentz View Post
          go to xbmchub.com

Whats this got to do with running 1080p smooth?

Comment

Whats this got to do with running 1080p smooth?
            you can download a version of xbmc that runs 1080p smoothly duh?

Comment

Originally posted by swiftmuvmentz View Post
              you can download a version of xbmc that runs 1080p smoothly duh?

Thats great to hear but you pointed me to a site. Maybe offer to say that version or file I should try out to have 1080p work smoothly rather then come back with a smart ass remark.

Comment

Unable to play XAF XBMC YouTube...

Anyone else have this issue? Cannot get XAF custom build of Android XBMC to play YouTube videos. Installed XBMC in my iMito MX1. Its working fine with one hitch. I can search YouTube and I can see videos but they will not play. I know about doing the extension for Chrome or Firefox. I had to do the entire YouTube install and extension in LinuxMint. Went without a hitch.

In the custom build of XBMC Android, YouTube is already installed and enabled but unlike Vimeo videos, the YouTube videos will not play. I could not apply the extension in Chrome but I managed to do it in Firefox. There is another step in XBMC for Windows and Linux that involves a page that doesn't seem to exist in XBMC Android, Network Settings page that you leave open after turning "on" control by HTTP & allowing other computers to control XBMC. It appears these are already set on anyway but the next step "enter connection details" can't be done as there doesn't seem to be the page for doing so.

Should YouTube have worked automatically like everything else that is already enabled? I'm reluctant to try uninstall and reinstall XBMC as I cannot get XBMC to install into my Finless Bob ROM 1.4a upgraded UG802. Do not want to press my luck with the MX1. The XBMC install suddenly made my MX1 seriously useful. I can live without YouTube. I only want it because 1Channel finds impossible to get TV series like Kung Fu Legend Continues available on YouTube.

My YouTube app is great but XBMC & 1channel filters out the hundreds of goofy videos you must wade through to find each part of each 4-part Kung Fu episode. .

UPDATE! Fixed the YouTube video problem. Apparantly, the custom build has the wrong setting or something in the build is buggy so you must set YouTube videos to "Ask". Got to XBMC "Settings" menu, then to add-ons, click on Youtube and then click "Configure". Go to video setting to set it to "Ask". Each video you must pick a resolution before the video can play.

Still cant find any ingformation about the UG802, except several people have posted on the XBMC forums that they cannot get XBMC to install in Finless ROM upgraded mini-pcs.
                Last edited by Bruisedquasar012; 02-07-2013, 23:28.

Comment

Working...
                X