Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVI Issues with Imito mx1

hello,

I have imito mx1 playing AVI movies. Using stock rom. Most of MY AVI files play fine, a friend gave me some movies converted to AVI using Danusoft converter (DVD to AVI) NONE of these will play on the imito but all of them play on my laptop. The problem is I get sound only, I can advance through the movie with sound only being heard, si it is just the video missing. My TV is 32'' 720P, every thing seems to work except these files. I tried several of the most popular Players from Google Play and they all do the same thing.

Any Codecs That would help?

Thanks,
    Foto

Not all software is created equally

Which program are you using to play the videos? I'd recommend XBMC or MX Player. There is also a version of VLC which you can side-load (the one on the market doesn't work on our devices).

MX Player

VLC Player

XBMC

-HBomb187

Comment

AVI Issues

Hi,
      I have tried MX Player and get the same results. How do I side load VCL Player? Is there a CODEC pack that shoud be installed for all plaayers to use that is prefered?

Thanks,

Originally posted by HBomb187 View Post
      Which program are you using to play the videos? I'd recommend XBMC or MX Player. There is also a version of VLC which you can side-load (the one on the market doesn't work on our devices).

MX Player

VLC Player

XBMC

-HBomb187

Comment

Doesn't work the same as a Windows PC, no codecs required. VLC can be side loaded using an app like ES File Explorer, just download the APK from the link and put it on your SD card.

-HBomb187

Comment

Working...
        X