Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMW MK802IIIs and MK802IIIs(b)

Hello Bob,

I have been looking for information on installing CMW on my keys.
    The only thread I found is http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ight=clockwork.

I'd like to know if I can experiment with that CMW on the MK802IIIs. The only thing that is keeping me from trying is that I don't want to brick my key but, hey, if you never try you are never going to learn.

So, I am ready to experiment. I have tried to learn a lot from the other threads but I am still missing some piece of information.

- I am able to flash my keys: I am on Finless MX1/MX2 1.5. Many thanks Bob :-)
    - I am able to adb: many thanks neomode

What woud be the right steps to try CMW? I would like to be able to revert back if something goes wrong.
    If I replace the recovery by CMW and something goes wrong (sh*t can happen), will I be able to revert back to the standard recovery? If yes, how will I be able to do it?

I am using CMW on my phones and it is really useful to make backup and to test different roms and revert back if needed. That would be awesome to try it on the MK802IIIs

I would be grateful for any help you could bring. If it has already be answered, I didin't find the thread (and I made some searches!!!).

Regards,

Thierry

Re: CMW MK802IIIs and MK802IIIs(b)

Hi, i have flashed cwm in my mk802IIIs (bluetooth) successfully. Just grab the one made for your stick and flash it using finless's flash tool. Be sure to only check recovery as you only want to flash the recovery, otherwise you will be flashing the whole rom. When you're done reboot twice to make wifi work.
    If something wrong occurs, just flash finless's recovery and your stick will be back again.
    Kind regards

Enviado mediante un tirachinas de largo alcance
    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Working...
    X