Polaroid MIDC010PR001

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaroid MIDC010PR001

Hello. I have Polaroid MIDC010PR001 tablet and I can't find anywhere rom for it. Please help me.

Originally posted by Kroka View Post
    Hello. I have Polaroid MIDC010PR001 tablet and I can't find anywhere rom for it. Please help me.
    Did you obtined the firmware? I also need it so far i have tryed a lot of other firmware for other devices without any luck.

Comment

Originally posted by ceag235 View Post
      Did you obtined the firmware? I also need it so far i have tryed a lot of other firmware for other devices without any luck.
      Here the same. Tried PMID10C_MODIFIED_STOCK firmware. Now i get i white screen with stripes. Bricked? Can anybody help.

Comment

Originally posted by roysmits View Post
        Here the same. Tried PMID10C_MODIFIED_STOCK firmware. Now i get i white screen with stripes. Bricked? Can anybody help.
        With out the stock firmware theres no way to get it back working normally. The withe screen with color stripes is due to wrong video driver can you provide me the link to that modified firmware to take a look to what does it have.

I haven't done anything to it recently, the last thing that I did was to test a lot of others firmware my best success is a firmware that give me a distorted color screen and not touch but at least android load properly.

Comment

I tried the S9000-android4.0tm0725 ROM. The tablet will boot now, but the touchscreen is not responding. This firmware is for the JXD S9000 tablet. Firmware is at JXD.hk and search for S9000 TM Screen. I am trying to make custom ROM, but now without succes. Do you know where i can find the touchscreen driver in the ROM? Is it in the bootloader.fex.iso?

Comment

Originally posted by roysmits View Post
            I tried the S9000-android4.0tm0725 ROM. The tablet will boot now, but the touchscreen is not responding. This firmware is for the JXD S9000 tablet. Firmware is at JXD.hk and search for S9000 TM Screen. I am trying to make custom ROM, but now without succes. Do you know where i can find the touchscreen driver in the ROM? Is it in the bootloader.fex.iso?
            In in the bootloader.

Comment

Originally posted by ceag235 View Post
              In in the bootloader.
              Don't know how to edit this bootloader to get my MIDC010 work. :-(

Comment

Working...
              X