Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Listen DroidStick owning Husbands--please see Photobounce--Open Source--Making the Wife Happy withyour Stick purchase for $0.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen DroidStick owning Husbands--please see Photobounce--Open Source--Making the Wife Happy withyour Stick purchase for $0.

Imito MX1-- $70

LAN Adapter--$4.99

Intall Photobounce Open Source program on Windows PC or MAC OS (where all wife's SD Card photos have been dumped and unorganized) ---Let it scan, run and process your picture folders with its facial recognition software--meanwhile get Photobounce viewer App from Play Store (or get viewer from Itunes for Wife's and Kid's ipods and iphones and ipads)---(It has Photo Privacy!..Pics Do Not get UPLOADED TO WEB!!)..Yay!..VOILA..on your HDTV is a completely organized Picture Photo Album that can run a slideshow by face of Persons in your photos! (also share functions to have other family households run a slideshow of themselves or their kids on their HTPC setup, etc.)--PRICELESS!

Enjoy!

Originally posted by Playonlover View Post
    Imito MX1-- $70

LAN Adapter--$4.99

Intall Photobounce Open Source program on Windows PC or MAC OS (where all wife's SD Card photos have been dumped and unorganized) ---Let it scan, run and process your picture folders with its facial recognition software--meanwhile get Photobounce viewer App from Play Store (or get viewer from Itunes for Wife's and Kid's ipods and iphones and ipads)---(It has Photo Privacy!..Pics Do Not get UPLOADED TO WEB!!)..Yay!..VOILA..on your HDTV is a completely organized Picture Photo Album that can run a slideshow by face of Persons in your photos! (also share functions to have other family households run a slideshow of themselves or their kids on their HTPC setup, etc.)--PRICELESS!

Enjoy!
    Did you mean Fotobounce?

Comment

Originally posted by motorcyclemikie View Post
      Did you mean Fotobounce?

OOPS! Yes, thank you, "fotobounce", not photobounce!

Comment

OK I am not following. Is this APP only for iOS (Apple)? What does it have to do with Android TV Sticks?

Maybe a more detailed explaination will make sense to me?

Bob
        "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
        "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
        "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
        "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
        "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
        "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
        "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
        "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
        "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post

OK I am not following. Is this APP only for iOS (Apple)? What does it have to do with Android TV Sticks?

Bob
          Sorry Bob, that I wasn't clear. Fotobounce is an opensource windows (and Mac) program that organizes a pile of photos located on a PC by facial recognition, event, date, collection, etc. Once these are all organized by the program in terms of people's faces (Albums are made by person (for example, it can separate every pic I have that has Finless Bob in them (god forbid, so when he comes over I show him pics he is on on TV ))...Fotobounce viewer now has Android Apps and IOS Apps that are used to view the "People Face Albums" over wifi and, if you choose, other relatives over the web. Most importantly, the pictures do not have to be uploaded onto facebook, picasa web albums, etc. and the pics remain on your PC, and you can decide what priviledges to give others to see them.

(Practical use: We had several guests over on the weekend. The Imito is pluugged into my HDTV in my living room with the fotobounce App installed and my wife was able to run a slideshow of our pictures that had my Sister-in law in them. Then we were able to run a slideshow of pictures that had her kid in them. Most people want to see pictures of themselves, but don't like to see others' photo albums and see a whole bunch of their pictures. My sister in law now wants to organize her photos by facial recognition too and get them on to display on her TV, as the guests are mingling, and my brother in law will be able to get an Android Stick. (Hooking up the Windows PC to the TV is not an otion for most people, nor gathering around the PC to see Pics.)

Hope this helps. It was a big hit, as we have 20,000 pictures and all are separated by person now and displayed EASILY on the TV!

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post

Bob
            Here are links:

Windows or Mac download site: http://fotobounce.com/download/

Android App: https://play.google.com/store/search?q=fotobounce

IOS App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/foto...488255487?mt=8

Comment

Working...
            X