• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flash Rom MK808

Hello,
    I'm french so sorry for my bad english.

I try to install picuntu on my MK808.
    I push on the reset button,after i connect OTG port to my computer (Windows7 x86) with a usb cable.
    My computer detect it and i specify the driver. The device is listed as RK30.
    When i launch the Rom Flash Tool,it doesn't detect it : No Found RKAndroid rock usb.

Did i something wrong ?

Thanks

You have to hold the Reset Button PRESSED DOWN while you connect the OTG to your computer. It might be a little tricky at first, but keep trying...

Comment

Yes i do that : windows detect it , i choose the right driver for my os.

It is listed as a RK30 Device in Device Manager.

I launch finless rom flash tool 1.35 : No RKAndroid Found...

Comment

I also try this method :
        1) Remove any SDcard you may have installed.
        2) Connected the supplied USB cable from the device to your PC. It will power up and windows
        may detect the device. DO not worry about that. We need it powered up.
        3) In the ROM kit run the ROM FLash Tool.exe. You will not at the bottom is says "No found RKAndroid rock usb".
        3) Go into the ug802 menus and go to advanced settings.
        4) Go into "system" and in the list turn on USB settings - Connect to computer.
        5) Windows will bong about a device plugged in.
        6) Now in the ug802 advanced settings go to the "device" area (the TV tube icon).
        7) In there change the "USB Computer Connection" to "Mass Storage". Windows will BONG it found a device.
        Note: If it was already set to that, change it to "Media Device (MTP)".
        Windows will BONG again it found a device and NOW again switch it back to Mass Storage.
        The point is we need that change in state!!!
        8) Now at the bottom of the PC flash tool you should see "Found RKAndroid Mass Storage Usb".
        If it does NOT say that, then repeat steps 6,7,8.
        9) Once it says "Found RKAndroid Mass Storage Usb" in the flash tool click the "Reboot to Flash Mode" button.
        10) Wait up to at least 10 seconds. The unit should reboot and the screen for the ug802 will be black (no ouptut).
        11) If the unit does not reboot to a blank screen, repeats steps 7-9.
        Congrats! You are now in flash mode! To get out of it at any time just unplug the USB power to the ug802.
        It will boot back up normally out of flash mode.
        All of steps works before 9. The tool doesn't say RKAndroid Mass Storage USB...

Comment

I was in a mac with windows. I try on a pc and it's works!!

Comment

Working...
          X