My 1.4 ROM coming soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 1.4 ROM coming soon

He folks, I am going to do a 1.4 ROM for this Tab soon. It will be based on my Arnova ROM the same ROM that helped me crack this tablet. So check my post here abpout the new things coming I will try my best to add to your Tab....

Please make a list of any other changes you would like to see.

I will do my best to put them in BUT...... Remember this.... I cannot test custom changes so I cannot tell you 100% they will work. So you all will be testors of anything over and above my 1.4 ROM adds.

See ya soon!
    Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

bash shell might be a plus.

I installed bash already but if i have to reflash it would be nice to continue having bash shell.
    hi, i compiled bash and added support for executing file /sdcard/bash_profile, so you can set PATH and PS1 variables there, for example... if someone is interested, there it is for download http://pub.mzet.net/bash for become default shell copy...

Here is a link to get an already compiled version plus installation notes. Some kind of find util or locate/updatedb would be nifty. I have seen some compiled versions though no time to try it out. I'll try to find the link again though i think i googled it originaly.
    Introduction As I like to stay connected via Putty to my Android phone, from time to time I missed the functionality of updatedb / locate that I so got used to within Linux environment. I've decided to cross compile the findutils package (I...

Here i found it.
    Last edited by xigil; 02-15-2012, 06:27.

Comment

Will there be a 1.4 for the Arnova 7 G2 as well?

Comment

Working...
      X