Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 Sixaxis remote for finless 1.5 Rom Autostart

Hi,

I have an MK809ii that is running Finless 1.5 Rom for MX1. I have installed the sixaxis app from playstore and everything works fine with PS3 controller over bluetooth. Is it possible to somehow auto start the sixaxis app and connect to the controller automatically. It sort of defeats the object if i have to manually connect a USB mouse to start the app before it will see the controller.

Thanks for any advice

Get the free Auto Start APP from google play. You can set any APP to run on start up.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Thanks for the reply Finless. Does the app allow you to issue other commands once the app has started. i.e Once the app starts I need to push start so it will pair with the controller.

I think I might have to ditch the sixaxis app because for some reason it seems to throttle my Wifi speed. If I do a download test without the app running I get about 7mb download but run the app and I get under 1mb. It doesn't make a difference if I have the bluetooth on as long as the sixaxis app isn't running.

Anyone else experienced this ?
      Last edited by davphi338; 03-05-2013, 18:53.

Comment

I haven't tried it, but this page suggests what you want to do is possible. It is interesting to me because the main thing I want to do with Android sticks is run emulators on the big screen.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I think using NFC would be an option but I think it relies on the device being NFC compatible which I presume an MK809ii isn't.

Would it be possible to use something like smanager. What I need is for the sixaxis app to start on boot up, push start within the app and then a couple of down and right movements and then enter. That should then connect the PS3 remote automatically. I have no experience of writing scripts or even know if its possible.

Any suggestions most appreciated.

Comment

PS3 Sixaxis remote for finless 1.5 Rom Autostart

The link I posted has a script. I haven't tried it so I don't know whether it works.

Comment

Working...
            X