Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBMC won't autostart

Hi,

Im running finless 1.7a Rom on an MK809ii. I am having trouble getting XBMC to autostart. I have tried every auto start app I can find and none seem to work. On boot-up I get the normal android start screen and then the screen goes black as if it trying to open XBMCand then reverts back to the main android page. Its as if XBMC starts to load and then automatically closes. I do not get this issue if I try to auto start other apps.

Has anyone else experienced problems autostarting XBMC?

Did you try this?

Another similar approach:
    xbmc as launcher, android xbmc launcher, mele a1000 xbmc launcher, mele xbmc, mele a1000 launcher, android xbmc launcher, allwinner xbmc

Bill

Comment

Thanks for the repy, I'll give it a go and let you know how I get on.

Comment

I've tried launching Android apps from XBMC. At least with the latest nightly release I am using, XBMC crashed after launching Android apps. As a brief experiment I changed XBMC to my default launcher - easy to do in Settings menu under apps (find your current default launcher app and clear its "default" status setting, then enable XBMC as default). XBMC was not stable, but that could be the build I am using and the skin I chose.
        Last edited by billbmsn; 03-16-2013, 19:04.

Comment

Originally posted by billbmsn View Post
          I've tried launching Android apps from XBMC. At least with the latest nightly release I am using, XBMC crashed after launching Android apps. As a brief experiment I changed XBMC to my default launcher - easy to do in Settings menu under apps (find your current default launcher app and clear its "default" status setting, then enable XBMC as default). XBMC was not stable, but that could be the build I am using and the skin I chose.
          Thanks billbmsn, Your method seems to work OK for me. XBMC now auto launches and APPs seem to be working OK when launched from within XBMC. The only slight issue I can see is that whislt XBMC is booting it only fills half the screen and then reverts to full screen after a few seconds.

Comment

Working...
          X