MK808B Finless A/V sync problems in all apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MK808B Finless A/V sync problems in all apps

I'm sure this must have been asked before but sadly I can't find an up to date relevant answer.
    I bought my MK808b a little while ago and have been trying out stuff since but one issue keeps coming up.
    The audio is out of sync with the video. To be more precise if I would guess it's about 0.7 seconds behind. It's not an issue with one app, i have noticed it in all kinds of streaming apps, media players and emulators.

I've read there was an issue with the sync in the MK808 series but people suggested using the Finless rom, but I'm already using Finless. I tried checking if this was an issue with my TV but my BR-DVD-player doesn't have this issue when connected to the same HDMI port.

Is this a kernel problem? if so, is there any other kernel that doesn't have this issue?
    I didn't test the official rom that came with my device this extensively so I'm unsure if it was better before.

Any help would be appreciated even if it was to confirm it can't be fixed... cause in that case I might buy another type of TV stick since it's terrible playing games/movies this way.
    Last edited by DrWho198; 03-20-2013, 12:17.

Had some more time today to do another test. Apparently I was wrong and it's not everything that is out of sync. I used this test video:

Using that video I noticed no sync problems when using mx player. So I guess it's software related...
    But that doesn't fix my problem.

Now I have 3 more questions;
    1) Does everyone have this problem?
    2) Is there a nes/snes/genesis/sms emulator that works in sync?
    3) Do all android sticks have this problem, or is there a better choice that does not have these issues?

Hopefully someone can answer at least one of my questions -_-

Comment

Use audio software decoder, not hardware

Comment

Thank you for the tip.

Sadly this doesn't help in emulators, can anyone confirm that it's normal for emulators to have a lag on the sound?
        And does anyone have a device other than MK808B/MK808 that doesn't show signs of this lag?

Comment

Working...
        X