Anybody have this issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody have this issue?

I downloaded the Amazon App store to my tablet, 703C, and the first time I was able to get to my account and download apps as usual. Turned off my tablet and came back later and now it won't let me look at any apps or download anything. All it shows is a search bar at the top, my tablet bar at the bottom and a black screen. I can't even search the site. I try to type in the search bar and it won't do anything it just won't let me. Anyone have this issue and what did you do about it? Thanks!

Rich
    "It's full of stars!"

Originally posted by vrocko View Post
    I downloaded the Amazon App store to my tablet, 703C, and the first time I was able to get to my account and download apps as usual. Turned off my tablet and came back later and now it won't let me look at any apps or download anything. All it shows is a search bar at the top, my tablet bar at the bottom and a black screen. I can't even search the site. I try to type in the search bar and it won't do anything it just won't let me. Anyone have this issue and what did you do about it?
    This is a well known issue with that version of the app. You either have to reinstall it every time you want to use it, or find another, earlier version that doesn't have the problem. I just came upon a page that has the Amazon App store app for download (along with a bunch of other stuff): http://apps.triomp3.com/ See if the version they have works any better. (Warning: if the app automatically updates itself, you may be no better off than you are now.)

Comment

you dont have to reinstall it everytime. just clear the data and log back in. unfortunately youll most likely have to login every time you want to use it but its better than reinstalling

Comment

Thanks! Yeah I loaded and installed a prior version and it seems to be working ok. I'll have to make sure it doesn't update to the latest version or make sure I don't tell it to update to the newest version.
        "It's full of stars!"

Comment

Working...
        X