Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC12 Remote: Change to german keyboard layout

Hey!
    I got my very cool MK808B with the awesome finless 1.7 rom.

I want to buy myself a cool remote with a keyboard and mouse function.
    Is the RC12 a good choice when I don't want to gesture with a remote in my bed(RC11)?

I didn't find a better solution so I wanted to know if it's possible to change from US keyboard layout to German one because I want to change the button Y with Z.

Thanks in advance.
    Best Regards

Personally, I love my K400 Logitech keyboard with touch pad.

Just my 2 cents.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      Personally, I love my K400 Logitech keyboard with touch pad.
      Thanks for your answer. This was my second choice, but I now prefer the cheaper and smaller one.

I don't get the 2 cent thing, I'm German
      But do you know if I could switch Y and Z?

Thx

Comment

Hallo,

Willst du nur das Deutsche Tastatur Layout oder auf einer Englischen Tastatur Z & Y tauschen ?

Gruss

Neomode

Comment

Puh, also ich würde am liebsten natürlich ein deutsches Tastatur-Layout haben. Auf dem Screen habe ich das bereits, wenn ich jedoch eine Tastatur via USB nutze ist es das Englische Layout.
          Wenn ich mir nun ggf. die RC12 kaufen würde hätte ich ja auch wieder ein englisches Tastaturlayout. Mir ist am wichtigsten, dass das Z und Y vertauscht werden; wenn die ganze Tastatur gewechselt wird habe ich natürlich nichts dagegen

Viele Grüße

Comment

AW: RC12 Remote: Change to german keyboard layout

Bitte probiere mal die App no input vom
            App Store.

Danke

Neomode FreakTab.com Developer

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
              Bitte probiere mal die App no input vom
              App Store.

Danke

Neomode FreakTab.com Developer
              Ich kann leider keine App namens "no input" finden.

Is there any other Application who could solve my problem transforming the English keyboard layout to the German one?

Comment

Mal ganz doof angemerkt: die RC12 Fernbedienung (ich habe die RC11, weils ne Fly-Maus ist) kommt mit einem aufgedruckten QWERTY (US) Layout. Wenn du also einen Weg finden würdest die Eingabesprache der Tastatur auf QWERTZ (DE) zu stellen würden die Tasten nicht mehr übereinstimmen. Das könnte zu Verwirrungen führen, insbesondere bei Sonderzeichen und Symbolen.

as to allow non-german users to follow this conversation:

The RC12 remote comes with a QWERTY layout. If you were to find a way to allow you to change the input setting to QWERTZ the buttons on the keyboard would no longer match. This could get quite confusing especaily with special charaters and punctuation.

Comment

Originally posted by Localhorst86 View Post
                  The RC12 remote comes with a QWERTY layout. If you were to find a way to allow you to change the input setting to QWERTZ the buttons on the keyboard would no longer match. This could get quite confusing especaily with special charaters and punctuation.

I know that it unfortunately comes with a QWERTY layout, but I didn't think about the special characters and the punctation..

But I didn't purchase a RC12 yet and still use my pc-keyboard or my samsung mobile phone (which takes a lot of time to find the mk808 by the way - any solution to this?).
                  So is there an app to change English to German keyboard layout for my german keyboard?
                  (Maybe I'll buy a Logitech K400 with QWERTZ layout next month or so)

To be more precisly: I need an App which provides me to map my keyboard new. So that I can choose which Key I want to map with my Z-Key.

thanks for your advice.
                  best regards

Comment

Originally posted by yomoice View Post
                    I know that it unfortunately comes with a QWERTY layout, but I didn't think about the special characters and the punctation..

But I didn't purchase a RC12 yet and still use my pc-keyboard or my samsung mobile phone (which takes a lot of time to find the mk808 by the way - any solution to this?).
                    So is there an app to change English to German keyboard layout for my german keyboard?
                    (Maybe I'll buy a Logitech K400 with QWERTZ layout next month or so)

To be more precisly: I need an App which provides me to map my keyboard new. So that I can choose which Key I want to map with my Z-Key.

thanks for your advice.
                    best regards
                    Yo can use keyboard helper pro (paid app) or you can reasign keys by yourself with the tutorial that there is in the faq of my signature.
                    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                    My devices:
                    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                    Gearbest.com)
                    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Working...
                    X