Several questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Several questions

Hey folks, I've got Finless's 1.7a rom 1080 running, seems great so far. Couple of questions though.

I have a very hard time seeing my cursor when using my air mouse, is there any way for me to make the cursor larger?

I have an air mouse with keyboard, but I'm wondering if there isn't a better designed remote for simple use.

One thing I don't like about my air mouse/keyboard combo is that it has function buttons that I can't seem to use. When I'm in netflix the pause/play and FF/Rewind buttons have no effect at all. Kind of a bummer and I don't know how to alter that.

There are times (usually when laying down before bed) that I really want my interface to be easy to navigate like my apple TV. I know that sounds kind of ridiculous. However, is there any way to mimic that simplicity? I don't really like how netflix appears when it loads up, it just seems very clustered to me.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Virtualpurple

Re: Several questions

There is a faq in general tv stick section, with a lot of useful guides, how to remap input devices is one of them, please take a look there and remember, search button is our friend in all forums.
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Working...
    X