Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wifi... Does 1.7 fix wifi? and what external adapters work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wifi... Does 1.7 fix wifi? and what external adapters work?

I have searched a lot, I can see some talk of the TPLINK 723N working but I can not buy this online, I have available to me the TP-LINK TL-WN823N and also the iptime n100 mini has anyone used these wifi adapters?

Is there a wifi adapter listed on dealextreme or geekbuying that someone could let me know works?

I am happy to pay someone for consulting on these things even.. as I will be using ether mx1 mk808 or another android device in a commercial product. I asked this question on armtvtech over a month ago with no response.

If someone has a lot of knowledge on these devices I really want to pay a consultant, Im a poor developer haha but I can pay like $10-$20 per hour as long as I can get results... Now I am stuck

Re: Wifi... Does 1.7 fix wifi? and what external adapters work?

Originally posted by adamoz View Post
    I have searched a lot, I can see some talk of the TPLINK 723N working but I can not buy this online, I have available to me the TP-LINK TL-WN823N and also the iptime n100 mini has anyone used these wifi adapters?

Is there a wifi adapter listed on dealextreme or geekbuying that someone could let me know works?

I am happy to pay someone for consulting on these things even.. as I will be using ether mx1 mk808 or another android device in a commercial product. I asked this question on armtvtech over a month ago with no response.

If someone has a lot of knowledge on these devices I really want to pay a consultant, Im a poor developer haha but I can pay like $10-$20 per hour as long as I can get results... Now I am stuck
    No need to pay for me, we are triying to make some WiFi adapters to work in:

I compiled the driver, and it works for some people but no succes to make it work in my mk808b(rk903), but we are in the right way, stay tunned. 8191su devices are very cheap in ****, so its a good way to fix WiFi.
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Thanks I have seen that the adapter I listed the WN823N is based on the RTL8192CU chipset and people have got the older adapter using the same chipset to work http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...b-wifi-adapter I will order a tplink WN823N it costs just $15 where I am in Korea

Comment

Working...
      X