Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arnova 10 g2 touch screen problem

first sorry for my english

i have a arnova 10 g2 and every time i want to power on/switch on i receive an calibration error. sometimes appear 1-" do not touch the screen ...... " is loading and then appear 2-" calibration is successful" but i can't tap ok and all process is start again and again ( 1-2-1-2-1....). i used rk29update with Finless but the same problem, the touchscreen error. with finless mode i can't access recovery mode. so, what can i do? thank you.

Originally posted by scorpyone View Post
    first sorry for my english

i have a arnova 10 g2 and every time i want to power on/switch on i receive an calibration error. sometimes appear 1-" do not touch the screen ...... " is loading and then appear 2-" calibration is successful" but i can't tap ok and all process is start again and again ( 1-2-1-2-1....). i used rk29update with Finless but the same problem, the touchscreen error. with finless mode i can't access recovery mode. so, what can i do? thank you.
    ok , so we need to know which of the finless roms you tried .
    then we can move on . you have to make sure you flashed the correct one

and also are you sure which tablet you have , some people have made that mistake .
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Also, before the problem with the touchscreen is fixed, you can plug a mouse into the usb port.

Comment

Working...
      X