Nice software for full screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice software for full screen

I stumbled via another local forum on a nice piece of software. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...orn.FullScreen Fully configurable to go full screen. For the last hour that I played with it on my Nexus 7 and the MK808 I haven't seen any drawbacks. The good thing is that you don't have to use F11, if you have that, or start trying to drag the bar back up when you need it. I've configured the 'set opacity' setting on 0% so you don't actually see the little fields where you can go home or back. On my 7 inch tablet I can now view websites better in landscape mode

Pretty cool, but , even after reboot, 'hiding' it still shows a half-height black bar at the bottom...

Comment

HAHaha.. Not to mention that if i drag my pointer across the small black bar, a thousand pointer trails show up

Comment

Originally posted by Midniteoyl View Post
        Pretty cool, but , even after reboot, 'hiding' it still shows a half-height black bar at the bottom...

HAHaha.. Not to mention that if i drag my pointer across the small black bar, a thousand pointer trails show up

Still need to check on my MK808 but it seems to work pretty nicely on the S2 and my Nexus 7

Comment

Originally posted by Midniteoyl View Post
          Running 2 MK808's here with Lewy 2.11 rom, working perfectly here it seems. No black bar or the issue you are mentioning

Comment

black bar is present when live wallpaper is used:"
            only tsf shell and next launcher dont have this issue.
            Everything is possible if we work together!
            ApkFreak

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
              black bar is present when live wallpaper is used:"
              only tsf shell and next launcher dont have this issue.
              Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X