No wifi after update to 2.3.0 firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wifi after update to 2.3.0 firmware

After the flash from V10 my wifi will not turn on anymore. I have tried the 2.1.0 the 2.2.0 the 2.3.0 the Wasser and the QS3.1 firmware. I have the same problem with all the firmwares. Wifi was fine on the V10.
    I don't know what to do now, my x7 I useless to me without wifi... It just says turning on wifi and nothing happen.
    It seems to be a hardware failure, but I must be super unlucky to get that at the first flash to a 4.4 firmware.
    Some time back I had a MK802IV. When trying firmware and kernels it was normal to bump into a kernel where the wifi or bluetooth did not work. But for the X7 I use a firmware from an official source and I have not messed with kernels.
    I am about to give up on the X7. I have been using many hours to get this to work, but no luck for me.
    Please help

If you flashed the X7 firmware on the X7 mini ... or the X7 mini firmware on the X7.... then that could explain it since they do have different hardwares

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
      If you flashed the X7 firmware on the X7 mini ... or the X7 mini firmware on the X7.... then that could explain it since they do have different hardwares
      I have been using the right firmware ..

Comment

Working...
      X