Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cube U65GT issues with battery and 3G

Hi!
    I and my brother in law own Cube U65GT's with 16GB memory. It is the newer Version (serial number >1426). Both are on Stock ROM with latest update installed. Display is fine so far, no problems with any stripes.
    We both have major issues with the battery sensor. Actually battery is quite good, lasts a couple of days.
    The battery sensor mostly shows pretty high values. After some days of use it is still >50%. Then, suddenly the tablet gets black without warning -> battery empty.
    After some hours on the charger it's back to live.
    Do other users have this problems as well? Can the battery sensor get calibrated? Is it maybe a software issue?

Second issue is the 3G modem: Running it on A1 (Austria) network with brand new sim-card. But there are awful lags, even when there is perfect signal.
    Basically it works fine. But suddenly it stucks, there are only packets sent, nothing received (according to the arrow in the 3G symbol).
    After a while (30sec up to some minutes) it is back and working fine again.
    Any other users suffering similar lags with 3G?

BTW: No issues at all with wifi.

Battery issue seems gone with latest april update. But 3g Problem driving me crazy. Seems to happen only on in HSDPA+ mode, AS soon AS i am 3g (UMTS) everything fine. But it is not possible to switch HSDPA oft.
    Read about similar issues on other MTK based devs. Maybe another baseband will help?

Comment

Working...
    X