Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cube Talk 9X U65GT Boothang

Hello everyone !

I have a problem with my Cube Tablet. Yesterday I had a hang during normal use, so i did a hard reset. (Long press on Powerbutton) Then i started it again. The Cube Logo appeared as normal, blinked and then stayed there. Normally i get the boot animation, but it just freezes. If i go to Recovery Mode in the Bootmenu (Powerbutton plus Vol Up) i get the same boot hang. I can go to fastboot and interact with my PC that way. So i wanted to try flashing the TWRP Recovery which is provided her from Lepi, but if i try fastboot flash recovery recovery.img i get FAILED (remoteartition 'recovery' not support flash)

I also tried to flash stock Rom with SP Flash Tool, but my Device refuses to connect to my PC (it connects but then it powers off again).

Also if i connect it to my Power Adapter i get a Battery Icon which is empty, even if i let it connected the whole night.

Is my device bricked ? Is there any way to revive it ? I am not concerned about my User Data i just want it to boot again.

Device is rooted.

Originally posted by loibi93 View Post
    Hello everyone !
    Check Giouncino's post for help.
    Last edited by Vohukain; 04-07-2015, 13:40.

Comment

Hi everyone, i bought a cube talk 79 octacore tablet 3months ago and now it wouldn't turn on, its stuck at boot screen showing logo. Tried recovery it didn't work now i need to flash it but can't find the scatter files anywhere. Pls i need help

Comment

I bricked my tablet while flashing wrong way . You can recover by downloading stock rom .Vohukain has made a post for cube talk 9x with links to firmwares. I have also done a post on how to flash Lepi rom but the procedure is the same for stock .

1) download stock zip unzip to location .
        2) open flash tools and scatter .
        3) you might want to untick cache and data . If you dont have backup .
        4) make sure everything else is selected make sure it's set to download only . Turnoff tablet and disconnect from pc.
        5) press download at top and connect tablet . Red bar should appear . Go make a cup of tea and 15 min later it should be done .

You might want to back imei number . There's a zip on my post with a desktop tool to do this . I have not tested back up process as I didn't need to .

Check out my post for video tutorial .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am having the EXACT same issues as the OP. Was the issue resolved ?

Comment

has any of you managed to get the tablet working again? I have a very similar issue, and eventhough i tried a couple of things(flasing stock rom, custom rom) the problem still persists.

Comment

Working...
            X